MakeupLip MakeupLipsticke.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick

Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick

Sheer Slick Lipstick

Has anybody tried this? Opinions?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick!
Blancarosa S.
Atascosa , TX
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Blancarosa S.
These lipsticks are great they are super smooth and pigmented.The color variety is good and the packaging and bottle is cute yet simple almost like a lip balm the price is affordable and for people who wanna get into lipstick these would be great starters
Randi D.
Cleburne, TX
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Randi D.
Purchased at: Target
I really love this formula not sure the staying power but I love how it looks and applies. So creamy and actually pretty pigmented being sheer also so cheap
Cera H.
Lakewood, CA
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Cera H.
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Cera H.
Purchased at: Target
I love these elf sheer slick lippies. They are hydrating, give just enough tint and last for a while. They are also easy to reapply throughout the day without a mirror. #elfsheerslick
Alexis B.
Logan, UT
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Alexis B.
The color is BOMB (I use grapefruit). It’s so silky and hydrating. It held pretty well. Doesn’t stick like a matte would (obviously) but it was still very bright and I love it. Would recommend to anyone looking for an everyday simple color.
Yesenia R.
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Yesenia R.
Purchased at: Target
This product is ok, but it’s not sheer as is advertised. I have the color Dragon Fruit and it is very bright! Pretty, but not what I was looking for when I picked up a sheer slick.
Natalie I.
Apollo Beach, FL
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Natalie I.
Purchased at: Target
Wish the color lasted longer, like a little more of a stand than a lip balm since they call it a lipstick. Peach color is so cute for summer!
Sybil W.
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Sybil W.
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Sybil W.
I own almost every shade that they come in , and I love every single one so much. They glide on very easy, have no scent, the colored they come in are appropriate for just about all skin tones and all of the shades are super wearable for both day and night. If you haven’t tried these lipsticks out yet? Definitely do. As, they aren’t as intense as a lot of regular lipsticks are in color, but they just go in looking so great and will make you look and feel stunning whenever you such!
Joanna L.
Cerritos
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Joanna L.
It gives that sheer, natural look in which I was going for! I would not recommend if you want something to make you stand out. You can kind of consider this almost as a tinted chapstick.
Liberty L.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this a couple weeks ago and I love it! It’s super sheer and looks really natural. I love the shiny color it gives. It’s perfect for summer.
Lu K.
Coquitlam , BC
Elf Cosmetics Sheer Slick Lipstick uploaded by Lu K.
Did you know there is a $5 ELF sheer slick dupe for Glossier's Generation G?? The Glossier version costs $18, which isn't too expensive, but if your a college student living off of Ramen I say save the difference and treat yourself to a romantic evening of McDonalds. I purchased both and not only is ELF's version more hydrating, but there are also more color options. Bonus: catch one of ELF's online sales and snag yourself these for $2.50 a piece. That is a BARGAIN!