Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

Performance wise, how do you think the ELF primer compares to both drugstore and prestige brands?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Oct. 26, 2013, 11:42 a.m.
I love E.L.F but any kind of primer I don't recommend. All natural is way better. Primer can block pores and cause break outs just like a consealer
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Oct. 23, 2013, 10:47 p.m.
For its price, it works well. Obviously if you pay more for a better brand, it will work better
Liz R.
Oct. 15, 2013, 11:09 p.m.
I can't speak for drugstore brand eyelid primers much as the only one I've purchased is the ELF from the dollar store, but comparison to other reasonable priced primers and prestige brand primers...ELF is good but not the best. I definitely believe that other more pricey primers are better and the one I've found to love for average price is from Mary Kay and Urban Decay (very alike). Prestige brands are nice but sometimes overly priced, one I use only on nights that I know I will be partying or out all day is Chanel Base Ombre, twice or three times the price but it definitely is worth to have an extreme lasting wear (last literally all day and night).
Liz R.
Oct. 15, 2013, 11:06 p.m.
Karlie R.
Karlie R.
Oct. 15, 2013, 1:27 p.m.
I don't think it's too similar to urban decay as far as the consistency and the lasting power, also the tube is pretty small. ELF is a great cheap brand, if you need something more affordable, but my Urban Decay Eye primer has lasted me like 2 years and still has a ton of wear life. You only use a dab.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oct. 14, 2013, 7:50 p.m.
I've been using it for quite awhile now, and it's perfect! I'd say it's really similar to urban decay primer potion, but for a fraction of the price

Join Now