Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA

I heard e.l.f. eye shadows aren't very pigmented does this primer help bring out the color?
Jazmin G V.
Jazmin G V.
Dec. 9, 2013, 7:39 p.m.
Yes, it helps the shadow look better & something that may help to make your shadows more pigmented, try using a wet brush
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Dec. 4, 2013, 6:09 p.m.
Not so much :( I've found that with e.l.f. eye shadows, they pop more if you dip your brush in water to get it damp, dip in your eyeshadow, then apply.
marw z.
marw z.
Dec. 2, 2013, 4:55 p.m.
Only the baked eye shadows aren't that pigment but the primel help them show of better
Nihal O.
Nihal O.
Nov. 27, 2013, 8:31 p.m.
I have used this primer and I like it. it does bring out the eye shadow brightness. Also very smooth and easy to apply and very affordable.
Vickie M.
Vickie M.
Nov. 27, 2013, 12:29 p.m.
I would say no, it does not bring out the color any more than the original pigment and you still have to pack on E.L.F. eye shadows in order to have a vibrant color. This primer does help the shadow stay longer though.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nov. 26, 2013, 4:20 p.m.
This primer helps the essential eyeshadows to show up more in my opinion. If I want more color payoff I will dampen my brush lightly before putting shadow on the brush. It is important to apply it lightly and allow it to dry a little before adding shadow.
Sadia H.
Sadia H.
Nov. 25, 2013, 9:39 a.m.
It doesn't help the color be brighter but it helps the color stay on longer so nothing falls on your face.
Astrid S.
Astrid S.
Nov. 22, 2013, 11:03 p.m.
It helps to hold the shadow on for longer, kinda the same as if you used concealer, the color... bot so much, it more of a hit and miss with their shadows, i like their browns and come out ok, their pinks are more like just glitter TO ME , but this does not do much at at all for color popping..
Amber R.
Amber R.
Nov. 21, 2013, 9:28 p.m.
I would say no
Luda S.
Luda S.
Nov. 21, 2013, 6:23 p.m.
It helps it hold it in longer and it is kinda a starter primer for beginners or the one that doesn't want a lot of makeup to wear

Join Now