Lorrie A.
Corona, CA
How much longer will eyeshadow stay put? Why isn't it good on Summer days?
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
I live in Miami, so it's almost always like summer here and this primer works PERFECTLY!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Mt Sterling, KY
4 years, 3 months ago
I have oily lids, and I never go without eye primer now. It makes shadows last all day for me!
Jennica W.
Jennica W.
Garland, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
My eyeshadow creases after a few hours (like 5) with this primer. It isn't as effective on summer days due to the heat, making your lids more oily.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
This primer will make your eye shadow last 8 + hours. Also I use this during summer and it works just as well.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
I have noticed my makeup staying put till I'm ready to take it off at night ! You have to try it for yourself and you will diffidently notice a difference is you don't use it vs when you do . I can't go a day without using it ! As for the summer day thing I'm not to sure I agree with that , I live in Arizona and it get's up to 111 here and I have never seen a change or have a negative outcome . Hope I helped (:
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Clifton Park, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
I personally think it IS good on summer days, just let it dry completely before putting on dry shadow. I think it wouldn't last as long with wet shadow.
sarah e.
sarah e.
4 years, 4 months ago
Depends how oily your eyelids are. Mine are fairly oily and it helped my eyeshadow stay for about 4 hours. Whereas nothing it only stays for 1 or 2 hours. I use a high end primer instead to help last all day. BUT if i didn't have a primer I'd use this as a backup