Lorrie A.
Lorrie A.
Corona, CA

How much longer will eyeshadow stay put? Why isn't it good on Summer days?
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
July 25, 2013, 12:53 p.m.
I live in Miami, so it's almost always like summer here and this primer works PERFECTLY!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
July 24, 2013, 8:52 p.m.
I have oily lids, and I never go without eye primer now. It makes shadows last all day for me!
Jennica W.
Jennica W.
July 24, 2013, 8:03 p.m.
My eyeshadow creases after a few hours (like 5) with this primer. It isn't as effective on summer days due to the heat, making your lids more oily.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
July 22, 2013, 9:45 p.m.
This primer will make your eye shadow last 8 + hours. Also I use this during summer and it works just as well.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
July 20, 2013, 11:05 a.m.
I have noticed my makeup staying put till I'm ready to take it off at night ! You have to try it for yourself and you will diffidently notice a difference is you don't use it vs when you do . I can't go a day without using it ! As for the summer day thing I'm not to sure I agree with that , I live in Arizona and it get's up to 111 here and I have never seen a change or have a negative outcome . Hope I helped (:
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
July 19, 2013, 6:44 p.m.
I personally think it IS good on summer days, just let it dry completely before putting on dry shadow. I think it wouldn't last as long with wet shadow.
sarah e.
sarah e.
July 19, 2013, 6:37 p.m.
Depends how oily your eyelids are. Mine are fairly oily and it helped my eyeshadow stay for about 4 hours. Whereas nothing it only stays for 1 or 2 hours. I use a high end primer instead to help last all day. BUT if i didn't have a primer I'd use this as a backup

Join Now