Marjorie I.
Vallejo, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert

Does this primer really work? And can this help my eyeliner on my eyelid from smearing on my crease?

Karla J.
Karla J.
Staten Island, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
It's just as good as the pricey brands its worth every penny and only a Dollar 1$
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Maryland Heights, MO
4 years, 4 months ago
I've heard amazing things about this! I've yet to use it but its only a buck and so many people say it works better than other high end products!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Spartanburg, SC
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes it works, its a great inexpensive product :D
Kat F.
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Ive used the oh so famous primer potion and the shadow insurance, and this is still good in my book.it may be not be AS good as those two, but for $1, it works as it should,prevents creasing, and makkes eye shadow last longer and keep its vibrancy
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
This primer did work for me, including helping my eyeliner not to smear. It seems to me from reading hundreds of reviews on eyeshadow primers that a lot of its effectiveness depends on whether or not it works with your personal body chemistry. You can test different ones at makeup counters, and this e.l.f. one is cheap enough that you can buy it and try it without much loss if it doesn't work for you. My personal favorite is still Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
I've been using this for a while now and my eyeliner stays in place PERFECTLY. I always had the problem before this primer with the line smudging but now it doesn't!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Eau Claire, WI
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I think this primer really does work. I believe it works better than some higher priced primers. I don't use an eyeliner pencil on my top eyelid. I've noticed its hard to prevent it from smearing on the crease. I would recommend using this primer, and try using a liquid eyeliner on your top eyelid. I do that and have had no issues :)
Alexxa L.
Alexxa L.
Buffalo, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
Iv used this many times and i have to say its better than some high end primers. I have to say its equal to urban decay primer potion and better than tartes amazonian clay primer
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
La Plata, MD
It works great
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
4 years, 4 months ago
This helped me with those issues. I use it every day under liner and shadow and very rarely get smudging or clumping at the crease.