BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
For the price, ELF brushes are always great! This one in particular is really soft and works amazingly! Their newer brushes definitely have improved from the original white brushes they had.
Shawna S.
Fulks Run
Love these brushes from elf. They are soft and they clean up easily. They are just the right length and fatness. Definitely recommend them. They are also on the cheaper side. Which is great. I will buy again for sure.
Marah C.
Emporia, KS
I always use this brush when I’m doing my makeup it always blends out my makeup so well! It’s a great brush for an affordable price! It’s such a great brush because also the hairs don’t fall out! I definitely recommend it
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
This brush is supersoft. I like to use it for my highlight or for my setting powder. it is super easy to use. I definitely have this brush in my every day daily routine. I would recommend this
Kathleen M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a tried and true beauty on a budget eyeshadow brush. Being that this brush only costs $3, you’re really lucking out by getting intense color payoff. This brush really packs a punch!
Savanah B.
Rose Bud
Brush blends great and is easy to handle, I haven’t had any trouble washing product out of the brush either. When looking for drug store brushes that are cheap but good quality (soft, smooth application) elf satisfies.
Emily M.
Hainesport, NJ
Very good. Elf is always a reliable brand in my opinion and this brush is no exception. It follows elf’s low price range which is always a plus. And I use it all the time. And I’m very happy with my purchase.
claudia a.
Norco, CA
This is a great quality brush. I own every type of E.L.F make up brush and other high end brushes and I use these more than any other brand. I would buy these again over any other brand.
Lacey T.
Malcom, IA
I love there brushes cheap and very soft and worth your money! Unlike others . I’m able to clean these and continue to use them for a while price is like $1.00 at Walmart will continue to buy.
Shavon L.
Houma, LA
This brush blends in perfectly and smooth, and it is reasonably priced! Very cheap actually! This is a really great product. It is my go to brush. I have other expensive ones, but I prefer this one. I recommend makeup lovers to give it a try. It will not disappoint you at all.