BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Nora K.
Light weight brush with soft hairs. Plastic handle. Able to pick up a decent amount of product with little pressure. Does alright at blending might take a little more effort than normal and sheds slightly
Amanda F.
West Allis , WI
You get what you pay for with this brush. If you don't want to spend a lot- this is a brush for you and it definitely gets the job done but you have to work a little harder to use it because the brush is super sensitive.
Katie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect brush for any sort of blending activity. I use it to blend my eye makeup, make sure my contour is on point, as well as make sure my foundation and powder are completely set in place for the day.
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
This little guy gets in good places and helps with accuracy. Elf cosmetics have a good price and are effective. I have weird combination skin so depending on the day my makeup goes on different but with the right tools it doesn’t matter!
kylee w.
Astoria, OR
this product is affordable and easy to find! it does it’s job just fine and if you are on a budget like me this product is perfect. it’s a great dupe for higher end brushes but without the same expensive cost
Marina N.
Morris Plains, NJ
I love elf brushes so much. Pretty much every brush I own and use on a daily basis is made by elf. They are so affordable and sharp looking. They also work super well and none of the bristles or Hairs ever fall out of my elf brushes.
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
Yes !! I love elf products. I have recently bought the brush set from elf and this was one of the brushes I received. I use this a lot when blending my eye shadow together. I love it and would recommend it.
Samantha H.
Lincoln, NE
I love blending brushes. I was never good with makeup, but I am getting better. I love the quality, plus the price is great too. Elf has changed the game for affordable makeup. I stand by this brand.
MARICELA J.
Los Angeles, CA
ELF is the best when it comes to brushes!!! This is just another one that I truly love.
It’s amazing. Such a good price as well. Makes your eyeshadow easy to apply.

I can’t wait to have a whole set.
June L.
Germantown, MD
This blending brush is everything! I can't imagine not using this. I love the way it feels and most of all, it doesn't shed like some other brushes do. Good thing e.l.f. is very affordable.