BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

kylee w.
Astoria, OR
this product is affordable and easy to find! it does it’s job just fine and if you are on a budget like me this product is perfect. it’s a great dupe for higher end brushes but without the same expensive cost
MARICELA J.
Los Angeles, CA
ELF is the best when it comes to brushes!!! This is just another one that I truly love.
It’s amazing. Such a good price as well. Makes your eyeshadow easy to apply.

I can’t wait to have a whole set.
June L.
Germantown, MD
This blending brush is everything! I can't imagine not using this. I love the way it feels and most of all, it doesn't shed like some other brushes do. Good thing e.l.f. is very affordable.
Ms. Amanda M.
Oceanside
This brush does justice for blending! The bristles weren't rough soft for easy blend. Especially for a good price. Don't need to go an arm and leg for an expensive brush to be rough and not work
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Really good for the eye area. I wouldn’t say blending is something it’s good for. The store I got it from was $3 so it wasn’t a bad price for the item. I use this item daily with no complaints:)
Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
For the price, ELF brushes are always great! This one in particular is really soft and works amazingly! Their newer brushes definitely have improved from the original white brushes they had.
Kathleen M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a tried and true beauty on a budget eyeshadow brush. Being that this brush only costs $3, you’re really lucking out by getting intense color payoff. This brush really packs a punch!
Savanah B.
Rose Bud
Brush blends great and is easy to handle, I haven’t had any trouble washing product out of the brush either. When looking for drug store brushes that are cheap but good quality (soft, smooth application) elf satisfies.
Emily M.
Hainesport, NJ
Very good. Elf is always a reliable brand in my opinion and this brush is no exception. It follows elf’s low price range which is always a plus. And I use it all the time. And I’m very happy with my purchase.
Lacey T.
Malcom, IA
I love there brushes cheap and very soft and worth your money! Unlike others . I’m able to clean these and continue to use them for a while price is like $1.00 at Walmart will continue to buy.