e.l.f. Cosmetics Selfie Ready Blending Perfector Brush uploaded by Cassandra S.e.l.f. Cosmetics Selfie Ready Blending Perfector Brush uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Crystalanne T.
Mexico, NY
I honestly have a whole set of these & the others are just random cute brushes I’ve found. But my elf brushes are by far the ones I like & use the most. Very good value for your money & when it comes time to get new brushes I’ll be buying a new set 😍
Sommer M.
Clovis, CA
Purchased at: Target
These brushes are pretty good for what you pay! They blend easy and seem to be of decent quality! I have tried a lot of brushes from expensive to cheap and these hold their own in the middle! If you are just starting out with your brush collection I would definitely recommend staring with ELF!
Shannon L.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Selfie Ready Blending Perfector Brush is a great product! I always use ELF brushes. They are soft, vlend well, and are very affordable! I use mine every day and they are very durable. They withstand plenty of abuse.
Colleen B.
I love this brush for eye shadow!!! It picks up color easily. They also clean easily. I did not have any hairs coming off of it. Would buy over and over because it is priced well. You can find them anywhere, supermarket, speciality beauty store, etc.
Elle D.
Decent brush for the money. No shedding, feels soft, nice weight to the handle. The brush is easy to work with and I get a nice blend without too much effort. I have it in my everyday brush bin and would replace. Washes and dries with no trouble.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
E.L.F. products are seriously the best! They are inexpensive and work just as well as those expensive brushes. I love that I can buy E.L.F. brushes and makeup at Target. I would definitely buy again. I can’t wait to buy the gift sets during the holidays.
Lacy U.
Antioch, TN
I got this brush in a set from ulta and it works at blending perfectly. I don’t have to struggle and when I’m in a rush it gets the job done. The only other brushes I’ve had are from Wish so I can’t compare since the quality is so different.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
I like how this brush is made. It’s durable and great for applying makeup. I like that it last a long time and it doesn’t lose its shape after washing. The brush doesn’t come apart or loose. I like that it washes easily and grabs the makeup well
Christy M.
I love the ELF brand brushes especially for the price. I own several and they seem to be holding up well. I wash them periodically and they look brand new. Definitely give them a try if you're looking for new brushes, especially on a budget.
Kerri M.
P C Beach, FL
This brush is the bomb! So versatile and affordable. Compares to many of my high end brushes in my collection. The price point is so great, Im able to own several without breaking the bank. Washes nicely too. Not a lot of bristle fallout.