BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Bree H.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love this brush for blending my eyeshadow. It’s super soft and for the price, it’s awesome! I cannot afford spending ridiculous amounts of money on brushes. And I’ve used some of the expensive ones, comparing the ones I’ve tried to E.L.F I’d say it’s still pretty damn good!
Krystyn K.
Irvine, KY
It is a pretty good brush. I like the stiffness of the bristles but it really doesnt blend as good as my mabelline brush. And my brushes that I ordered off amazon. Elf has a lot of products really cheap which is awesome but as the saying goes you get what you pay for.
Victoria C.
Covington
This brush is okay for the price. It was a little pricier than the normal elf cosmetics brushes so I expected a lot more out of it. It was just kind of like every other brush elf makes. It was okay but I would rather just go buy another brand at a little bit more expensive.
jumia l.
Arlington
this brush is really good! i dont only use it for blending shadows, i also use it for highlight! its was around 4 or 5 dollars, but it was completely worth it. You can find it at any drug store like Walmart or target. It will last you a while and you will like it very much.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I love all elf brushes I have a couple of them in my collection and I love this one it’s soft but not too soft were it won’t blend your makeup it’s good that it blends it out smoothly weather it’s powder or cream never leaves it blotchy or streaky. I love them all .
Gabby M.
Dublin, VA
For the price this brush is bomb. It is a good shape and size and I feel like I haven’t lost any bristles yet. Obviously not as good as some higher quality brushes but at this price it’s perfect. I would definitely recommend to someone in the market for a new brush.
Allison J.
Oceanside
 I really enjoy this product. It has a soft feel and I like how it works. It’s easy to hold and it makes my flash very very nice looking. I would recommend this to all my friends and family. I would even ask my dog to wear some blush using this brush. Yippie
mackenzie o.
Hillsboro, OH
This brush is great! It’s soft blends nice and gets the job done. I did notice some of the hair coming out but all brushing tend to do that sometimes and this one started after multiple uses so I think it’s worth it. Great price for this brush too def recommend.
valencia l.
Las vegas, NV
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRUSHES EVERRRRR!! I can’t say enough great things about this brush. Very inexpensive, easily accessible and works like a dream! I use this every single day! I use this for my bridal clients and big photo shoots. You need this brush!
Joseth C.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Selfie Ready Blending Perfector Brush a lot people normally go after products or makeup brushes that are so expensive but elf is a very cheap but they work good the only thing is they might not last as long a expensive makeup brand.