BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Madeline D.
I love all of the elf makeup brushes. They are super affordable and hold up nicely. I use their brushes everyday!
Jess D.
Brooksville, KY
I like that it is light weight and does what in intend it to do. It is easy to use and easy to clean when needed.
Lorena A.
Moline, IL
Great application tool and picks up powder well. Makes blending easy too! Small enough to travel with and durable
Lizzy G.
Erie , PA
I personally love e.l.f cosmetics I have a lot of their products and this blending brush is perfect for eyeshadow
Kevin J.
Clermont, FL
Such an inexpensive brush, and good quality brush also. I own about 2-3 of every brush on the E.L.F. Collection
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
I love all elf brushes! They work so well and they are inexpensive. This one is definitely one of my favorites
lillian v.
My favorite brush to use when I put my make up on daily .Elf I'd ask cheap good brand I have all there brushes
Gabrielle H.
Sarah, MS
I love elf cosmetics SO much they are so super affordable and there brushes are great quality I’m hooked on elf
Amanda H.
Minford, OH
I have a few e.l.f brushes. I really like them very good quality and easy to clean. Also very affordable price.
Heather G.
Hebron, KY
Omg. I love this! It legit blends so easily. I wish I had this year's ago. I suggest everyone give this a shot!