BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Jenn G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have this and love it. I use one for whisking away fall out from eye shadow and another for blending. It’s great
Alyssa M.
Lancaster, PA
Great brush! It gets the job done and makes you look awesome for a low price! I use this every time i do my makeup!
Nicole H.
montgomery, TX
Love all types of brushes and this one i love as well it works so great and the price isn't to bad at all. Must try
Lindsay W.
Really loving this brush ♡♡ blends beautifully. Price is big plus as well 😁 doesn't wear out with cleaning or shed.
Natasha B.
I love elf so much and their brushes are my go to and use every day. I use their blender as much as one person can!
Catherine A.
Bonifay
A lot of loss hairs, removes more pigment the normal brushes, it is very soft but for the price you could do better
Jennifer G.
Columbus
So soft and does a really great job of blending. I will always stand behind ELF for having reasonably priced items.
Carrie F.
Martinsburg, WV
Its a good brush and even better its inexpensive :) washes nicely also and no shedding at all which is a big bonue
Julie W.
Jeffersonville
Great brush for the price. I am still using this brush almost 2 years after buying it. It is an easy to use brush.
Kourttney L.
I like this brush a lot. It’s cheap and blends well. It’s great for my budget. It does shed so be weary of that.