BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Katie M.
This is amazing. Blends super well and is a really soft brisled brush. It’s great. I highly recommend this to everyone
Yvette L.
This is an excellent brush! I have no complaints! Blends pigment beautifully. I tend to buy them at Walmart or target.
Carolina P.
Super smooth I use to make up 3 times a week and for now is being working pretty decent and no complains also is cheap
Amy C.
Daytona beach, FL
E. L. F actually has really AWESOME brushes!! I have alot of them and always use them!! And they are SUPER affordable!!
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
Love E.L.F. products. Most of everything I have tried is great. I love this blending brush. It blends out products well
Nicole D.
Rensselaer , IN
Great brush for a great price! Blends nice and smooth and makes my skin look great. I’d definitely recommend to others!
Twyla H.
Saint Paul, MN
The brush blends just as well as any other makeup brush and for the price, you cannot beat it! I love E. L. F products!
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I like that it works well, especially for the price that you pay for it. I am a huge fan of e.l.f products in general.
Mary M.
Who doesn’t love every ELF product? I can’t say enough good things about them. Last forever and create a flawless face
Katey M.
Des Moines, WA
Love this brush ! It works awesome for just overall blending and it’s super soft. The handle is sturdy and easy to hold