BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Kathlene C.
Henderson, NV
Really feathery but doesn't blend as good as you want but very nice to use for shading. I use it for creases and corners
Christy A.
My all time favorite blending brush that I use on the daily. Their cheap but their brushes are amazing. Highly recommend
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
It works well and it has soft bresels . It does do a nice even blend. I think thow the bresels could be a little bigger.
Cristal P.
Chicago
Gets the job done! Easy use, good for blending! Great price, can be found at any drugstore or retail shop! Buy buy!
Taylor S.
Baxter, MN
Loses hair. Found small black hairs smudged into my foundation. Buy the more expensive brush. Cheap price = cheap quality
member-69d83
Very nice and soft blending brush. I've already recommended to others. Blends very well. Its always been my go to brush.
Theresa J.
Fairmont, WV
This a great brush. I am going buy one more, you never have to many brushes. My makeup blends beautiful with this brush.
Brittany L.
Looovvee this brush. It blends so beautifully and does it in a way I've not seen before! Will us this brush until I die!
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
I love this makeup brushes from e.l.f I bought it Walmart and it works great for eyeshadow. And I really like using it
Twyla H.
Saint Paul, MN
The brush blends just as well as any other makeup brush and for the price, you cannot beat it! I love E. L. F products!