BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

alexandria s.
Salt Lake City, UT
This blender is really perfect if you are just doing a simple smokey eye and don't have the time to really find anything else
Tracy M.
Louisburg , NC
I use this brush every day! It is soft and blends the product like a dream. It's also easy to clean and the price is perfect!
Nigil B.
Greenville, SC
Needs to be able to blend in better and faster. Takes time to blend everything in then you still have to go,in with a sponge
Kayla C.
Pageland, SC
Elf always has amazing brushes. And this one does fail to meet the expectations that I had for it. And its an amazing price.
Liz o.
San Marcos, CA
De las mejores marcas súper económicas y efectivas que existen están son súper recomendadas sus cerdas también son muy suaves
Chelsey B.
Great quality for the price. I have really been impressed with all of my e.l.f. products. Brush was soft and blended well.
Jessica S.
Ripley, TN
I love these e.l.f brushes they are so soft an apply make up so smooth an easily. I wouldn't want to use any other brushes.
Princess W.
Newport News, VA
Great brush I'm am a beginner with make up but it does a nice job blending. I would recommend to beginners of professional
Montasia T.
San Francisco, CA
When I first got into makeup, I used E.L.F. brushes. I love the brushes for first timers. I recommend for beginners! 6/10
Cristal P.
Chicago
Gets the job done! Easy use, good for blending! Great price, can be found at any drugstore or retail shop! Buy buy!