BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Shanise R.
Fort Riley, KS
When I first started using makeup Elf brushes were my go to brushes. This brush blended out my concealer under my eyes very good
Thalita V.
Jacinto City, TX
Ill always give elf 5 stars. They’re not only super affordable, but their products are such good quality. This brush is great.
Doreen D.
Maumee
Love all my E.L.F brushes. Love any kind of brush really but E.L.F have some super good ones that are soft and easy on the face
Jessica k.
Adel
I have not received a product to review. How can I review a product if I never received the product that you want me to review
Blanca S.
Manor, TX
I love elf brushes they amazing and they do their job I totally recomend elf brushes they are affordable and they do the job
alexandria s.
Salt Lake City, UT
This blender is really perfect if you are just doing a simple smokey eye and don't have the time to really find anything else
Tracy M.
Louisburg , NC
I use this brush every day! It is soft and blends the product like a dream. It's also easy to clean and the price is perfect!
Liz o.
San Marcos, CA
De las mejores marcas súper económicas y efectivas que existen están son súper recomendadas sus cerdas también son muy suaves
Nigil B.
Greenville, SC
Needs to be able to blend in better and faster. Takes time to blend everything in then you still have to go,in with a sponge
Kayla C.
Pageland, SC
Elf always has amazing brushes. And this one does fail to meet the expectations that I had for it. And its an amazing price.