BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This is an nice brush for a nice price. I think it blends very well and sheds only a little bit. I would recommend this brush for anyone who is trying to save money. I would buy this brush again and I am impressed by the quality.
Ashley H.
Oxford
I am often pleasantly pleased with all of the E.L.F. Brushes that are available for $1-$2. This one is no exception. It’s super soft but still gets the job done. I haven’t had to buy a new one and o have had it for a while, so it has held up well. A definite recommendation for anyone’s makeup brush collection!
Ashley R.
Sachse
I love E.L.F. products, all the same. They are so affordable and still very awesome products. They don’t work like cheap makeup products. This brush in particular works better for me than a designer brush I got from Ipsy, and this brush is so much more affordable than the other brush.
Lindsey P.
Chapman, KS
It was a great brush, worked as it was supposed to, and didn't shed. Perfect for me. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new brush at a good price.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
I really like the E.L.F. Cosmetics Ready Blending Perfector brush and it is an incredibly good brush compared to other higher end brands. However, I personally prefer a different brush. Once again, this brush is great and works very very well, I just personally prefer something else.
Yvette R.
Amazing and wonderful to have their eyes in our hearts for you as soon to go into your house with you guys and the kids you are in for your life and the world of your own and the best way he'll be a gramma in your career but not in your family and the other person is not going
Tierra L.
I have so many of these brushes! They are perfect for blending out concealer and I also use this brush to set my makeup with powder. It's very fluffy and soft, easy to use. I would totally recommend this brush, you need this in your kit.. not to mention it's affordable.
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
This brush is perfect size for using clean and just blending out shadows. It’s hard to find a firm bigger brush that’s still soft and easy to use. I would definitely repurchase. I really am impressed by all elf brushes that I’ve ever owned and they are easy to find in many stores.
Krystyn K.
Irvine, KY
It is a pretty good brush. I like the stiffness of the bristles but it really doesnt blend as good as my mabelline brush. And my brushes that I ordered off amazon. Elf has a lot of products really cheap which is awesome but as the saying goes you get what you pay for.
Tabitha B.
Reading
Elf is really turning out some quality products. This brush holds its own. It applied and blended evenly and easily. I washed it a few times to test it out and it held up beautifully. I let my 7 and 5 year girls play with it and it came back in one piece,no loss of bristles.