BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Mia A.
One of the best brushes ever. So soft and so inexpensive! You cannot go wrong with these type of brushes. Amazing for all skin types.
Jackie B.
This is an inexpensive tool but super helpful and I would not spend so much money when this one works better than the expensive ones.
Aubrey R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Elf is so underrated when it comes to name brand make up products. I would choose this brush over any name brand.
Maggie E.
Seale, AL
Very good price, it helps blend very easily. It is most certainly worth buying. Now I can’t compare it to high end brushes though.
Crystal M.
Peoria
Love this brush. It's just as good as the high dollar blending brushes. Will tell my friends and family. Will definetly buy again.
Kathleen R.
nj
It does its job the hairs are a little rough but not to the point where it will hurt it’s an affordable brush and I would recommend
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Very fluffy fits in hand nicely blends very well it works just like any other blending brush would this one I just more affordable
Stella Y.
Rexburg, Idaho
All of elf's brushes are hard to beat at retail price! This blending brush is sturdy and the weight feels comfortable in your hand!
Alicia G.
I love the ELF brushes. I have an entire set of them. This particular brush I use for my eye shadow. It is soft and easy to clean.
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
I love elf products! They have never let me down..just like this one! For being a drugstore brand it has to be one of my favorites!