BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Bonnie J.
Great price and great ethical company. Does what it needs to do and is pretty soft for what it is. I love how you can find this product anywhere.
Kelly N.
I really like these especially for the price! Only thing is I get bristles falling out sometimes but you can't beat these brushes for the price!
Norhan A.
I purchased this brush, not bad but not also good. It is so weak in blending colors, cheap comparing to other brands, i love segma brushes more.
Viridiana C.
Tulare, CA
I love this brush! Its not hard like some brushes and it also is soft. I do wish i could apply liquid foundation though. It does leave streaks.
Rachael M.
Cathedral City
E.l.F is a great affordable product. Their brushes are soft and easy to use. It blends so beautifully I recommend this brush to all my friends.
Daniela C.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love this brush and it’s really good and definitely helps with blending my eyeshadow. I overall love elf brushes so I’d recommend all of them
Danielle L.
Hanover, MD
What to be said its an ELF brush. Their brushes are awesome for the cost. They pick up product with little effort. The handle has great weight
Grid 🦄.
South Gate , CA
Inexpensive makeup brushes that work just as well as the high end alternative is definitely a bargain i itself. Great especially for beginners.
faiza a.
it definelty blended really well but i’m not a fan of brushes but this brush did what it was supposed to and defiantly distributed very well
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love anything elf.! If you can’t afford the expensive stuff go get you some elf.! Blending brushes are life, and you need to get you one.!