BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
This belding brush is so good for such a low price. I highly recommend this if you're looking for something cheap that works very well.
maria c.
san anselmo
Creo si hay muchas más mejores pero no puedo pagar demasiado por algo que puedo encontrar por menos dinero y para mi funciona muy bien
Ty.sandoval S.
South Gate
I love how it really gets the product and places it. It one of my favorite brush because I love the shape and it helps blend it all out
Karina G.
Cedar Hill, TX
This brush is really inexpensive and good quality you cant lose here. I would recommend if your looking for a affordable blending brush
Mia A.
One of the best brushes ever. So soft and so inexpensive! You cannot go wrong with these type of brushes. Amazing for all skin types.
Jackie B.
This is an inexpensive tool but super helpful and I would not spend so much money when this one works better than the expensive ones.
Aubrey R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Elf is so underrated when it comes to name brand make up products. I would choose this brush over any name brand.
Cindy V.
Love the soft bush blends perfectly and the price is great I wash it weekly and it’s still on good condition it’s lasted me a year
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
I love elf products! They have never let me down..just like this one! For being a drugstore brand it has to be one of my favorites!
Stella M.
Fort Worth
All of elf's brushes are hard to beat at retail price! This blending brush is sturdy and the weight feels comfortable in your hand!