BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #38 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Cindy V.
Love the soft bush blends perfectly and the price is great I wash it weekly and it’s still on good condition it’s lasted me a year
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
I love elf products! They have never let me down..just like this one! For being a drugstore brand it has to be one of my favorites!
Crystal M.
Peoria
Love this brush. It's just as good as the high dollar blending brushes. Will tell my friends and family. Will definetly buy again.
Stella M.
Fort Worth
All of elf's brushes are hard to beat at retail price! This blending brush is sturdy and the weight feels comfortable in your hand!
Alicia G.
I love the ELF brushes. I have an entire set of them. This particular brush I use for my eye shadow. It is soft and easy to clean.
Maggie E.
Seale, AL
Very good price, it helps blend very easily. It is most certainly worth buying. Now I can’t compare it to high end brushes though.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a really good decent brush. It gets the job done and very affordable. I use it for dusting powder under my eyes and t zone.
Jennifer L.
West Fargo
I like this product it is soft and really helps blend the makeup on smoothly and lightly without it making me look like a clown.
Emilee H.
Van Buren, AR
The bristles come out of the brush too easily. It doesn't do a good job of blending because of it. Had to replace pretty quickly.
Michelle I.
nevada
E.L.F is another amazing product from makeup brushes too makeup love all products a little more spendy but worth it easy too use