BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

faiza a.
it definelty blended really well but i’m not a fan of brushes but this brush did what it was supposed to and defiantly distributed very well
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
I have a very light hand whenever I do my makeup but this brush helped it even more. I love the feel of the brush its not too hars not soft
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
Elf, as usual, is perfect for its price. Its quality over price is phenomenal. If you’re wondering or pondering, just get the brush MmKay.
Emily L.
Aurora, CO
Great blending brush. Has a great handle to manage easily. Inexpensive and can find it at Walmart or target. I absolutely love this brand
Bobbi K.
ELF is a really good product and it is affordable. This brush is soft and smooth and feels like high quality without the high price price
Zoe E.
Very good multipurpose brush. It's soft yet sturdy and can be used for applying highlighters, translucent powders, and blending shadows.
Mildred R.
I  have tried several other types of brushes, and this one is ok for the price. It gets the job done, without breaking the bank.
Marcella B.
Love elf brushes! How are they so cheap! I buy all my brushes from elf now because they are better then some brands I have sown $12+ on!
Brandie R.
Double Spgs, AL
It's a good product for the price, it blends really well, I would recommend it, I've used high end and low end and these are really good
Amber ..
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this brush. Its everything i could need and more. This brush is definitely affordable. Even tho i dont use it as much.