BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Chelsie W.
I love all of E.L.F.’s brushes so far. This one blends everything very well and you can use it for multiple areas of the face. It’s also very affordable!
Odeth F.
Laveen, AZ
This brush is incredible it can be used for so many things. It Blends out my makeup so great I love it! E.l.f is really putting out some great products.
Lanie B.
El Paso, TX
This brush works really well for most of my blending needs. I would say that if you wanted a bit more of lighter blending then this brush is not for you.
Paradise T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoy using this it's easy for my hands to hold and my daughter actually enjoys playing in my makeup and using it so it's easy for her to hold as well
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
All the elf products are amazing quality for reasonable price. Theyre not outrageous so those of us who have a budget can still enjoy the finer things!
Jennifer V.
Puryear, TN
The bristles are nice but not the best. The value for the money is worth it though. Bought this when we were traveling and I had forgotten my original.
Therese P.
Columbus, OH
Pleasantly surprised me. Worked well not my first pic of a brush but it does the job well.

I recieved this product from Influencer to review honestly.
Tiffany K.
These are some of my favorite brushes. They are soft, easy to hold, blend well, and are extremely affordable. Everything you could ask for in a brush!
Megan C.
Saint Cloud
Cheap and perfect for blending. Not too big and not too small. I try to keep it simple when it comes to my make up brushes and his brand is perfect.
Kayla N Keeyon M.
Sapulpa
I didn't feel as if this brush blended very well I felt like it took forever for it to blend out it also didn't feel very soft it felt very different