BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Lauren G.
Ames, IA
Great for the price! Not the highest quality brush I have ever used by e.l.f. is a great option for those who don't want to spend a ton of money on their products.
Lacey F.
Bowling Green, KY
Omg I loveeeeee elf. It’s great and has a great price tag to go with it. Plus you can find elf just about Anywhere. And on their sites they always have great sales on items that are already cheap!
Sydney K.
Platteville, WI
I love this brush! I actually have two of them, I use one for highlight and one for applying powder under my eyes. I think this brush is versatile and affordable
Tyler H.
USA
I personally really like elf brushes. They're super inexpensive and I've never had a problem with quality. The bristles could be a bit more sturdy but overall a good blending brush
Amanda H.
Virginia Beach
Soft, easy to clean, holds together very well. I love all of my elf products. I will only buy elf brushes. I have referred elf products to all my family and friends.
Trelisa W.
BENTON, MS
I have this now and I love it!!! This is the brush I use a lot when applying my eyeshadow. Only gave three stars because I have had it so long I need another one ☺☺
Misti H.
Loogootee
I love all the ELF brushes! They are so affordable and I have not had any issues with bristle fall out with any of them and I have multiple of almost all of them!
Nicoll P.
Augusta, GA
e.l.f EVERYTHING, is absolutely amazing! This selfie ready blending pencil takes it over the top though! I'm in love with it and I'm very careful with what my face I highly recommend all e.l.f products especially this one! You have nothing to lose by letting it surprise you just like it did me. #influenster #voxbox $pickme #elf
Ciera P.
Hillsdale, NJ
This brush is very affordable and it’s my go to for patting the concealer dry when i do my cut creases. Elf is the best brand of blending brushes you can have
Cherie A.
Keaau, HI
e.l.f. Makeup brushes are some of my favorite if you are trying to find a good quality brush on a tight budget these e.l.f. is the way to go. Highly recommend.