e.l.f. Cosmetics Selfie Ready Blending Perfector Brush uploaded by Cassandra S.e.l.f. Cosmetics Selfie Ready Blending Perfector Brush uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get selfie ready with this medium dome brush.  Use this brush to apply concealer, highlight, and contour products and to blend away any harsh lines.

HOW TO USE

Apply product to the face and diffuse color by gently patting, swirling or buffing the brush.

INGREDIENTS

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Purchased at: CVS
I love this brush but for the opposite reasons, I love to set my concealer with this brush. I've tried to blend my concealer with this brush but I prefer something more packed, it leaves streak Marks.
Annie B.
W Portsmouth, OH
This brush is incredible ! It can be used for so many different things other than blending! It's so soft and durable, and the size is just right. I use mine for several different things, I'll need to go buy about 2 or 3 mire so I can have one for each thing I use it for.
Kourtney L.
Estill Springs , TN
Elf does it again with a great, no frills brush. It is packaged nicely, in a protective sleeve. The barrel is black and has the name of the brush stamped on the barrel, kind of like Morphe but with words instead of numbers. The feel of the brush reminds me of Crown brushes. Easy to hold, easy to use, picks up product and is easy to clean. The price point is good too! No complaints and I recommend, especially if you are looking for a solid brush on a budget.
Desiree S.
I basically used this to put on my concealer and highlighter. It worked very well and the brush itself was soft. The only complaint I feel I could even make is a few lose bristles that would get stuck on my face every now and then. However it easily blended product in and also very good for blending harsh lines out. In my experience it worked a lot better with creme than powder in a few cases.
Shannon L.
Fort Polk, LA
If you want a pretty cheap brush then I’d recommend this one but it does not make for a good applicator, it is only good for blending but sometimes I have troubles with it because it will take to much off even if you lightly blend.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I mostly don’t use any ending brushes I like to use beauty blenders I had bought this just cuz I wanted to try it but it’s really amazing blends very well and it’s very soft would buy it again
marie t.
Cibolo, TX
To be honest i am probably not the best to review makeup brushes as I do not really know how to use them. I use this brush as an eyeshadow brush. I personally found that it was super easy to get the shadow from the container to my lids with ease. It made blending a snap and there was minimal loose shadow under my eyes. The brush is not very expensive and it holds together quite well!
Abby T.
Louisville, KY
Perfect cheap makeup brush if that's what you're looking for. The bristles in the brush tend too fall out after a little while of use, but good price range and quality while it lasts. Would recommend for people who need a quick reliable brush.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
e.l.f. Cosmetics Selfie Ready Blending Perfector Brush Elf cosmetic brushes are goid quality budgget friendly brushes. They dont shead, there soft and work just as good as some higher priced brushes if not better. You can was them and not have to worry they'll fall apart. I have all kinds elf makeup brushes and i love everyone.
Brandi S.
I use this brush all the time it is such an awesome tool for blending anything out. I use it for multiple things like blending out concealer, blending my contour, applying highlighter, applying loose powder! It has an array of ways it can be used and that is why this brush is so great to have in your brush collection!