BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics

Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss

Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss

Is this any good?
Is this a good product?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss uploaded by Lisa B.
Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Target
Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss I actually really like this lip palette. With lip palettes such as this i use one of my Silicon brushes. It goes on smooth and is pigmented. I love the sleek design of the palette because its great for a road trip or long weekend! gives you six colors that makes your lips look very smoochable! 😍😍
Ruthie D.
Phoenix, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss uploaded by Ruthie D.
[product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-runway-ready-lip-palette] great pallet to be used on the go Conveniently comes with a brush and the title says it all Runaway Ready us just that. The lip stains go on smooth and lasts.
Ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Shades are very good!! Stay is not good. Gets in mouth and tastes fruity and sweet. Please do not buy this.
Anthony W.
East Alton, IL
Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss uploaded by Anthony W.
I love this product!! I don’t need to purchase separate lip sticks, I can just use this pallete. The darker colors are amazing. But it’s not that long lasting. Almost like hydration to the lips. But overall, I would recommend this product :).
Lika L.
Wilmington
Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss uploaded by Lika L.
Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss uploaded by Lika L.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss Perfect colors for me. It has more smooth texture😊 I prefer matte lipsticks, but it's ok🥰 This product is not long lasting, only for 2-3 hours!
Lauren K.
Well here's another review of an E.L.F product, but honestly it's so good for so little money! This palette is beautiful and has such a wide variety of colors! Super bright and pigmented. I have not worn these colors for too long, but from how long I have worn them they last super well!
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
Definitely a lovely little stocking stuffer for Christmas! I purchased one for my teen daughter and one from ‘Santa’ for myself also just in diff color combinations! They are nice for the price & you can try on diff looks as well as being them with in this neat lol compact kit they have prepared for you! I think a definite lil’ neat product for the price point. The lipstick is not matte and needs to be reapplied just as normal satins do. I found the colors very complimentary to my skin tone.
Jocelin  R.
Wildwood, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette- Berry Bliss uploaded by Jocelin  R.
I got this as a free gift with a purchase of $25 and up from elf and I like this palette. The colors are pretty but I like three of the shades the most. Feels very creamy on the lips. It comes with a brush and a mirror and smells waxy. It isn't smudge proof. I recommend if the colors are ones you use.
Meg B.
Evansville
Elf is a affordable go to when you need a good makeup.  These creamy colors packed in this sleek palette are infused with Grape Seed Oil, Shea Butter, and Coconut oil  that helps  nourish and condition the lips.  It is a 6 color design  that comes with a lip brush.   It is more of a lip tint than lip color but it is still a great palette for the price and sleek easy to use and carry design fits perfectly in a small purse for reappliction.
Esperanza H.
Keller
Awesome you can mix these and apply them! Love this this is my go to palette!!!!!!!!!!!