e.l.f. Cosmetics Retractable Lip Brush

Retractable Lip Brush

Is a good brush for your lips?
Is this good for applying lip stick?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Retractable Lip Brush!
Product Highlights
“I love using these to carve out my eyebrows and my lipstick. They're pointed, and it makes it easier to be more precise with your concealer than an actual concealer brush!” in reviews
Had to pick this up to try out a liquid lip for a performance, and THE. PRICE. IS. RIGHT. I had fine results for the price and had no issue washing the brush out afterwards. It's probably not the best one out there, but for my needs and for the price it was a delightful pleasant surprise.
Saunderstown, RI
I found this brush to be very helpful when applying bullet lipsticks to clients and even to myself. It's very easy to use, gives you precise lines, and is cheap enough where you can buy a bunch of them and still be cheaper than one of the competitors brushes. It's also great for clean up around the lips with concealer as well.
Sunrise, FL
I remember I actually purchased this little brush online a long time ago. It worked really well and was nice because you could bring the brush back down into the barrel so it wouldn't get messy. I do remember after a little bit the brush got stuck and I had to toss it. But the price was so good that it's hard to complain!
Denison, TX
I love this product, it's so useful for on the go and on a daily basis. I bought mine from Amazon but have also seen it at Walmart. I love it compared to other lip brushes I've used and it came at a good price. I would recommend it to everyone because of how good of a product it is.
I was so happy when I finally found this lip brush. I was looking all over for a brush that was sturdy enough to really work on my lips. I like the design of the brush and the ease of cleaning. I really do recommend this to those who want their lips to look good even while travelling.
Yukon, OK
When i got this in the mail i was a little worried, because it seemed very cheaply made, but it works great and is pointed, so good for carving out nice crisp lines. Can't beat it for this price!
Hoisington
I love E.L.S. Retractable lip brush because it protects the bristles! This brush is super fine and gets the edges perfectly! This brush is super affordable and durable and I have had this brush for awhile and it still works great!  e.l.f. Cosmetics Retractable Lip Brush
MISSOURI CITY, TX
Not a huge fan of this product. It was cheap and so I dont mind that I spent my money on it but I do feel like it could use some improvement. The brush is stiff and dosen't apply the product very well, Im sure others might find this useful but to me it wasn't the right fit.
Franklin, MA
1,199 reviews
so far this is good . i got it online at ulta for like 3 or 4 $ . when it first arrived the brush was wicked stiff but after washing it , it became a lot softer. i like that it closes so you can take it on the go with you and don't have to worry about it getting ruined
Andover, KS
Seriously such a good lip brush and sooooo cheap. Why bother buying this for a higher cost at any other brand. Seriously the elf brushes are some of the best out there.