BY JUSTIN ALLEN

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! ELF Retractable Kabuki Brush 84031

• Will the bristles of the brush fall out? Some inexpensive brushes...1 Answers
  • In the market for a kabuki brush. How would you compare the retra...2 Answers
  • How do the e.l.f. brand brushes compare to those ...Be the first to answer!
e.l.f. Cosmetics Retractable Kabuki Brush
LOVE. I have this and keep it in my car. We all know how different makeup can look inside vs outside lighting. I usually check my makeup in the mirror before leaving, and pull this brush out to buff out any imperfections before leaving. I absolutely love how small and compact it is, yet it works just as good as one that isn't retractable.
Samiha U.
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
This brush is so inexpensive and great. I truly love is I've been using it for a long time. It is really soft and fluffy and good for if you want to apply some face powder or some bronzer. The only setback was that its a little strange when holding it you have to get use to it but once you do it blends nice and I like it a lot.
Halley L.
Halley L.
I love keeping this in my school/purse makeup bag for quick touchups with powder if I need it. Besides being super compact, it has really soft bristles and is the perfect size to get all over your face, or get more precision with contour/blush, if you want. I highly recommend for people with a busy lifestyle!
Ellie Y.
Ellie Y.
This brush is my on-the-go makeup brush since I can slide it back and keep it anywhere. I really like to use it to give a dusting of powder during the day when I feel like I'm getting a little shiny or I need a touch up. This is the best product to keep at the ready when you need to touch up during the day!
Annabel R.
Annabel R.
Edcouch, TX
This is a nice makeup brush. First, it's retractable and has a cap so that makes it good for traveling. Second, it can be used for many things like face powder, bronzer, blush etc. Third, the bristles are synthetic and very soft making for easy blending. Lastly, it is very affordable, only $6 at Walmart.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
It's a great cheap brush to throw in your makeup bag. The cap is great for keeping it clean and the brush itself is soft and fluffy. The plastic looks classy like nars packaging though it's obviously cheaper. Mine has a crack in it already so I'm a little sad about it's durability.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I like this brush for on the go and putting on powder and blush. But not for blending in foundation. It makes it look really streaky and it takes most of the product of my face. It's not a soft brush either. I use it but if it every broke or got lost I wouldn't repurchase.
I found that this brush is so versatile! Because it is retractable, you could choose the density and fluffiness you want your brush to be at. Some products need a denser brush for easier application and some need the complete opposite. I definitely recommend this brush!!!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Cute and clever in the way it is packaged. I got this as a free gift in a promotional sale from elf's website. I feel like it's good for travel but 'eats' products when you use it over foundation. I was kinda disappointed in it but still think it's handy for travel.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Madison, AL
I use this brush every day for my various powders. It is very versatile and easy to carry. I purchased it at my local Walmart, so it was very inexpensive and easy to find. I love that I can adjust the size. I would definitely buy this product again.
I have been looking for a new kabuki brush, is this one great even though its affordable ?
Karla R.
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Ok, so I have one of these, and absolutely love it, however I am having a hard time finding another one. la anyone having a hard time finding this on the store shelves?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
In the market for a kabuki brush. How would you compare the retractable brush to the nonretractable one?
Sovanny June D.
Sovanny June D.
How much does this cost? I never seen this product before.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Good quality ??? Good for powder??