Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush

Putty Blush

e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz ? Will this look good on someone with oily skin
Does anyone know where I can find or get the Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush ? I haven't seen them in stores anywhere. I've seen their Putty Primers, but their Putty Blushes.
How would you recommend applying this? Does it feel sticky on?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush!
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Najowionnicole F.
I feel like if you want to start with cream blushes? Then you need to get these. Elf blushes are lightweight, creamy and blend out well with all skin types. Use them as a base for your powder blush and alone. 6-8 shades only $6.00 each on the website. I love them. e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Noelia R.
Love this putty blush formula. It’s very creamy, soft formula that melts into the skin. Lightweight but it is also very buildable get flawless color using with the putty blush brush. From cream to a semi-matte finish. Color:Maldives. I would definitely recommend.
Esther N.
Escondido, CA
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Esther N.
I saw alot of hype on these so of course I had to get them I purchase all 8 of them and the brush...I love them...they last long and dont rub off with my mask..start by asking a little and then go from there they are pigment..so a little goes a long way..I trully recommend to get your favorite shades...
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by danielle A.
Living for elf’s putty products! This blush is highly pigmented and blends like a dream .light weight and buildable. Goes from putty to powder blush.lnfused with vitamin e and argon oil. Gives a flushed glow from within Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush
Daniela F.
Houston , TX
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Daniela F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this putty blush!!!! It blends out so well !!! It is very affordable and does have a lot of product. I would improve this product by making the jar a little bigger. I would definitely recommend this!!
Dasha M.
Seattle, WA
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Dasha M.
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Dasha M.
Purchased at: Target
Wooowweeee I just picked this up and I love it, the perfect orange/brick/terra cotta color I’ve been wanting. Why didn’t I just buy this instead of messing with high end cream blushes?! I put this on my lips too, and even though it has a powder feel upon application it works great as a lip tint and blush! Color I got is “Bali”
Lydia M.
Charlotte, NC
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Lydia M.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this blush. It’s affordable and lasts for hours. The colors are vibrant and the product is soft and blends so well. The one critique I have is with the packaging, ELF needs to make the shade names more clear once the jar is removed from the package.
Stephanie M.
Greer, SC
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very pigmented. They are smooth and creamy but dry down to a powder finish. I like to apply with a sponge
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Jackie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes 🙌 go buy these cream putty blush it’s worth the price with just a little bit goes along way and gives a good pay off easy to apply with a brush I prefer to use my fingers and way cheaper than the glossier blushes go buy it !
Cynthia V.
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush uploaded by Cynthia V.
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush come in for beautiful shades. The texture of the blush is creamy. The blush is buildable, blendable , and pigmented; for the best results I will typically apply it with my eco tools sponge and will only use a little bit because a little bit goes a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
saray Z.
Pomona, CA
il y a un jour
Rosalyn R. il y a 3 heures
I have combo skin. When I use this, because it is a cream blush, I usually set it with a translucent powder.
Ashley G.
Florissant, MO
il y a 5 jours
Amanda M. il y a 5 jours
In Canada we have them at our Walmart stores.
Erica G.
Bolton , ON
il y a 2 mois
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush good blush? Yes or no?
Rowi B. il y a 2 mois
Oh I never tried this one
Erica G.
Bolton , ON
Betty V. il y a un mois
I feel like I cannot get this product to work with foundation underneath it. Without foundation it can be a fun and pretty glowy blush, but with foundation it’s a hot mess for me girl.
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Brianna C. il y a 2 mois
Absolutely love it it’s so good blends so easy and very affordable
Nadia R.
newyorkcity
Annet V. il y a un mois
I use the Maybelline fit matte base, it combines very well, leaves a soft tone with this blush
Lizzet L.
LA
il y a 3 mois
Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush Is this a good long lasting blush ?
Erin K. il y a 2 mois
Soooo good I’m a cream blush fanatic and this formula blew me away. It definitely lasts even on my lips! Especially for the price. I got in Maldives which is a beautiful flush of rosey color. I’m getting them all!
Jasmine Q.
Sioux City, IA
Dasha M. il y a 3 mois
I would say yes because it’s a cream to POWDER formula! So it dries matte and feels like a powder as soon as you start working it into the skin.