BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #70 in Makeup Brush Sets

The complete pro collection, housed in an elegant and functional role. Set includes: Total Face Brush Blushing Bronzing Brush Foundation Brush Defining Eye Brush Blending Eye Brush Smudge Eye Sponge Eye Lash Brow Wand Brow Comb Brush Lip Defining Brush No Animal Testing Charity Supporter Designed in theUSA

• I love make up brushes, and I've been thinking of buying ...1 Answers
  • I want to change my brushes wich i recommendations? 1 Answers
  • Are they soft? Because I used before another line and I d...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "i love all of the proffesional makeup brushes i got them as a chritsmas present and i love them all they are such great quality, soft brushes." in 5 reviews
  • "They are really soft, but don't hold in the brush handle very well, I tend to notice that the bristles fall out and don't stay in very much, with some of them I don't like the length as they are not precise, but if you need a cheap brush(s) check them out, and I would only use them as a temporary item!" in 5 reviews
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I bought it one by one on Walmart, was a dollar each. I didn't get this set, but I am really happy that I got them. They are really easy to work with, I used them every day, they are very soft. Good good good brushes!!!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I absolutely love Elf. They are cheap but very high quality. I don't have this set but I own 5 or 6 of their brushes, their bristles don't fall out, and it applies my makeup the way I want it to. I always buy brushes from them if I need a new one. I just love Elf in general.
Courtney F.
Mason
My first encounter woth make up brushes besides a kabuki brush was this set. I still use most of them. The work wonderfully. They are not harsh on your skin at all.
Ally S.
The e.l.f. brushes are so soft and work really well, they do not dirty quickly and the bristles do not get coarse after repeated use. ELF did a knock out job with creating these! I highly recommend them to try. For the price you really cant beat them. The look slick and professional. A plus plus they are a favorite for sure. Easy 5 stars!!!!
Ashley P.
Vacaville
So I'll start by saying that these are a steal for the price. The foundation brush is great and so are the eye shadow and blush brushes. The only one that I had a negative experience with was the brow spooly. It is veeeerrryy flimsy and if you push with any effort it will bend and eventually break.
Lindsey Q.
Minneapolis, MN
I never cared about what beauty brushes I used when applying makeup. But on a whim, I decided to try the E.l.f brush set, and never looked back! Let's be real..they are super soft..long lasting, and super easy to clean! I love this set and use it daily! I bought mine around 6 months ago, and after daily use- they are still in great shape!
Ashton C.
Lexington, KY
I use e.l.f. brand makeup brushes because they get the job done without being too expensive. They're a great value and last a while. I've washed mine several times and I still get a good application out of them. They obviously aren't professional grade, but they are good for every day use.
Michelle F.
Absolutely worth the price. I got the 12 piece kit on their website for about $12, and I use them all constantly. I'm also very neurotic about washing my brushes, and they've held up great. The eye brushes work very well for applying and blending eye shadow, both wet and dry, as well as powder and cream shadows. The face brushes are fluffy, and they are the ones I have complaints about. The large powder brush ends up smelling strange after I wash it, which the others do not (I use the same soap and procedure for both), and the fluffier brushes tend to lose bristles more than the eye brushes do. But again, they're extremely cheap. I'm not paying $10+ per brush, and they work just as well as pricier brushes I've tried but I don't feel the need to baby them quite like I do my others. There is quality, despite the low price tag. With regular use, and just as regular washing, I've had them for months and they've held their shape. If one were to get misshapen, I wouldn't hesitate to replace.
Ruth N.
Lincoln, NE
These brushes really aren't bad for the price point. I have trouble blending with them and the "cap" falls off of the part you hold with your hand after a little while. Which obviously is an issue. But if you need a set for cheap and quick this is a pretty decent go to.
Ashley N.
Deland, FL
Okay let's get down to the nitty gritty-
A lot of Elf brushes are amazing. I own almost all of the elf brushes besides the new releases, but my review is focusing on the professional "essential line".

With that said: There are some pros. They are only $1. They are slim and easy to store. There are also a lot of cons to this professional line.
These brushes all in all are absolute crap. There are two exceptions to this and that is the essential eyeshadow brush which is really good for packing on color on the lid; and the concealer brush which I use to outline my brows. BUT other than that, don't waste your money. You're getting exactly what you pay for. Even when you first pull them out of the pack, they aren't that soft at all. They are almost pokey. They don't smoothly apply anything. The bristles fall out on first use. And you can forget about washing them. I understand a lot of people have had success with these but I just haven't.
Alicia H.
Do these brushes still shead? Or have the made them in better quality?
Josajhandy T.
San Diego, CA
I've been wanting to try elf brushes are they worth it?
Ashley S.
What do you usually clean the brushes with so that they last longer?
Christina E.
Pacolet, SC
Are these brushes good or do they come apart easily?
Stephanie F.
So I know Elf is a cheap brand, but are these brushes actually pretty decent? I've been using ECO Tools, but I'd like to try something different and switch it up a bit.