BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Makeup Brush Sets

The complete pro collection, housed in an elegant and functional role. Set includes: Total Face Brush Blushing Bronzing Brush Foundation Brush Defining Eye Brush Blending Eye Brush Smudge Eye Sponge Eye Lash Brow Wand Brow Comb Brush Lip Defining Brush No Animal Testing Charity Supporter Designed in theUSA

• I love make up brushes, and I've been thinking of buying these, b...1 Answers
  • I want to change my brushes wich i recommendations? 1 Answers
  • Are they soft? Because I used before another line and I doesn't l...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "They are really soft, but don't hold in the brush handle very well, I tend to notice that the bristles fall out and don't stay in very much, with some of them I don't like the length as they are not precise, but if you need a cheap brush(s) check them out, and I would only use them as a temporary item!" in 5 reviews
  • "i love all of the proffesional makeup brushes i got them as a chritsmas present and i love them all they are such great quality, soft brushes." in 5 reviews
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Elf. They are cheap but very high quality. I don't have this set but I own 5 or 6 of their brushes, their bristles don't fall out, and it applies my makeup the way I want it to. I always buy brushes from them if I need a new one. I just love Elf in general.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'll start by saying that these are a steal for the price. The foundation brush is great and so are the eye shadow and blush brushes. The only one that I had a negative experience with was the brow spooly. It is veeeerrryy flimsy and if you push with any effort it will bend and eventually break.
Megan M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are everything that I need them to be! I’ve used them all nearly every day for months and they are incredible, and their extremely affordable price makes it even better! Love them and would recommend to anyone!
Kailey F.
Valdosta, GA
Elf brushes are the most economical brushes on the market I think. These brushes will last a while if you take care of them. Great starter kit or even addition to someone with experience. Great value for the price, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
I am a beginner and really needed a brush set for cheap. I ordered this and was completely amazed!! It came with literally everything I could think of besides a kabuki and a beauty blender. But for the price I was shocked. I would recommend getting this if you are a beginner and really don't have any brushes.
Lindsey Q.
Minneapolis, MN
I never cared about what beauty brushes I used when applying makeup. But on a whim, I decided to try the E.l.f brush set, and never looked back! Let's be real..they are super soft..long lasting, and super easy to clean! I love this set and use it daily! I bought mine around 6 months ago, and after daily use- they are still in great shape!
Ashton C.
Lexington, KY
I use e.l.f. brand makeup brushes because they get the job done without being too expensive. They're a great value and last a while. I've washed mine several times and I still get a good application out of them. They obviously aren't professional grade, but they are good for every day use.
Ruth N.
Lincoln, NE
These brushes really aren't bad for the price point. I have trouble blending with them and the "cap" falls off of the part you hold with your hand after a little while. Which obviously is an issue. But if you need a set for cheap and quick this is a pretty decent go to.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are OK. They are scratchy and they shed. When you wash them, they really shed badly. I only give this 3 stars because the C brush is good. For the price, I can understand the quality. Personally, I say add a few extra dollars and buy their studio line, it's amazing!
Hillary E.
Bronx, NY
Let's begin with how affordable this set is... but besides being affordable the quality is pretty good! They are very soft, not scratchy like most lower end products. If you ask me this is a must have... my favorites are the eye brushes, they work really well for my blending... love love love!!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these brushes still shead? Or have the made them in better quality?
Josajhandy T.
San Diego, CA
I've been wanting to try elf brushes are they worth it?
Christina E.
Pacolet, SC
Are these brushes good or do they come apart easily?
Ashley S.
What do you usually clean the brushes with so that they last longer?
Stephanie F.
So I know Elf is a cheap brand, but are these brushes actually pretty decent? I've been using ECO Tools, but I'd like to try something different and switch it up a bit.