BeautyEyeEyeshadowe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked

Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked

These ultra-silky and lustrous eyeshadows look like a powder but feel like a cream, allowing for a smooth and flawless application. The luminous, shimmery formula creates a gorgeous range of looks for both day and night. Use dry for a shimmery, pigmented wash of color or wet for a more intense look.

Did anyone else’s palette color change when you used it for the first time?
I heard good things about their makeup brand but are their shades really pigmented ?
Are the colors very pigmented and does it leave a shine/glittery finish?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked!
Product Highlights
I bought the E.l.f prism eye shadow pallet in "sunset" and I absolutely love it. The colors are very pigmented ! It's a must have !in reviews
...dissapoint me at all and this shadows colors are wonderful there so vibrant and nude colors and the sparkel in them are great as well.in reviews
This eyeshadow palette is long lasting and extremely pigmented. the shadows look great when they go on.in reviews
pretty colors. decent pigment. not matte at all. good price. got it at walgreens. wouldn’t personally purchase again. in reviews
elf eye shadows are soft and creamy ad very affordable easy to apply and use very pigmented i got mine for cvs.in reviews
Taylor R.
Sylvania, OH
Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked uploaded by Taylor R.
This product is beautiful. You get 6 GORGEOUS metallics for right around $10 and it’s definitely worth every penny. They’re beautifully metallic and go on the eye like a dream (with your finger. Haven’t tried applying with a brush). They definitely look and feel more expensive than they are.
Jessica M.
Milton, FL
Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked uploaded by Jessica M.
Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked uploaded by Jessica M.
I love these colors. it was a little pricey for elf. most of the colors getting darker as you rub the brush on the product. They all look the same almost until you go to use them. Weird but really pretty colors!
Yessy G.
Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked uploaded by Yessy G.
This was such a pain to open. The colors are beautiful and feels very soft with a twist of cream. It is pigmented and opaque however it’s too pigmented that it moves around and all over the place. It is an okay product but I rather skip his one and buy the mad for mattes instead.
Amanda L.
Monticello, IN
Oh I love elf shadows! They are so rich in color and go on so smooth! These are perfect for the holidays and all of the gatherings and parties because they have just the right bit of sparkle to catch the light and make you stand out.
holley B.
graves
Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked uploaded by holley B.
A lot of glitter would say really glittery but over all I think it was ok hope y'all like it 🙂 one thing I do like about it is the colors love the glitter but if you don't then don't get this
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,030 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a brand that surprises me with its amazing quality. The shadows are super pigmented and feel buttery. They are easy to blend and look radiant all day long! Love this natural look! Plus the price is beyond amazing !
Karen  P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked uploaded by Karen  P.
Let me start by saying that I just love the color scheme on this palette. I love neutrals for a subtle every day look but also like to build up a more intense one, depending the ocassion and the mood, of course. These eyeshadows apply nicely and are easy to blend. The pigmentation is good and the shimmer is just right. In my opinion, for this kind of formula (looks like powder but feels like a cream) it's better to apply with the fingers first and then blend in with a brush to clean it up. They definitely look more pigmented and adhere to the skin better. I apply it dry for a simple day look and wet if I want a more vibrant night look. Another thing that I love about this palette (and brand in general) is that it's very budget-friendly, works great, and it's also cruelty-free! Definitely recommend it. Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Naked uploaded by Tessa K.
I got my two pallets at Walmart and I love them is smooth like butter I use them everyday.these are my favorite pallets.
Tina P.
Wilbur By Sea, FL
I love this eyeshadow palette! These colors are very pigmented and have a lot of shimmer! The perfect addition to your eye look for a night out! Also, the price can't be beat!
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love ELF products! The quality is amazing for the price! It is very affordable and great quality! The pigment is great much like high end! Only need is the mirror fell off the palette. I love the packaging much better than the old white! Definitely recommend it!

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...