MakeupFace MakeupBronzere.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer

Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer

Primer-Infused Bronzer

How good is this product.??
Is this a dupe for the hula bronzer ??
Does this bronzer work on fair skin? Is it too orange or muddy looking? And does it blend well with other products?[product:elf-primer-infused-bronzer-83095-forever-sunkissed-035oz-coral-rose]
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer!
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by Jennifer D.
This bronzer is easy to apply. Wish it had a bit more pigment (like the primer infused blush) but the shade may be a hair too light for my skin tone. Lasts, easy to work with and the packaging is pretty. I would still recommend!
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by Orletta R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kissed by the Sun..... Perfectly paired with my concealer and press powered. Gives that golden tone to cheeks, forehead and chin... I found this on a great sale @Walmart..... I usually purchase at Ultra.... I highly recommend this product.
Alex C.
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by Alex C.
Love this bronzer so much! Its so easy to blend and the shade is perfect! I have shade forever sunkissed. Perfect for my pale skin. Amazing product at and affordable price. Can't beat that! I'm not sure how many other shades there are, bc this was the only one at Walmart.( I hate when they slack on restocking shelves.)
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Target
Wow, I am really impressed. This gives a beautiful, sun kissed look, just like it says on the packaging. I figured this would be a really light, subtle formula and it is but it is really buildable. So you can go as light or heavy on the bronzer as you want. The color is not orange but really light and beautiful. I am very impressed and will most likely buy this again. Plus, you can't beat the price!
Ashley S.
Dallas, GA
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by Ashley S.
This elf bronzer is probably one of my favorites! It’s the perfect shade of brown to give you a great sun-kissed look. I think it would look great on all skin tones! The shade is called “Forever Sunkissed”
Irena O.
Garden Grove, CA
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by Irena O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been looking for a bronzer that isn’t too orange for me for the longest time since I’m on the cooler side of skin tones and this one in Forever Sunkissed is perfect for me! The formula is also buttery smooth and very natural-looking.
Nina F.
Cartersville, GA
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by Nina F.
Purchased at: Target
Purchased this for my birthday and it was amazing. It didn’t look like dirt just smeared on my face. It was smooth and blended pretty good . It doesn’t have a funny smell either
lexi S.
Bakersfield, CA
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by lexi S.
the best bronzer i have used yet. i use this every-time i do my makeup & it never lets me down. so cheap & such a good product for how cheap it is!
Rachel M.
Rochester, NY
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: Target
Big fan of this versatile low cost bronzer. My face feels super soft when using it. Stays on. The color sun kissed is perfect and doesn’t look orange. Super easy to blend. Definitely recommend even if your not on a budget ! Did a review on my tiktok featuring the elf glistening peach smudge stick. Check it out
Amelia E.
Burlington, NC
Elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer uploaded by Amelia E.
Purchased at: CVS
I am love with this product. The color is beautiful. It’s a makeup product that is long lasting. It’s amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grecia M.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Jessica R. il y a un an
I have used this and was highly impressed. Very blendable and smooth. Buildable and long lasting. I have it in Forever Sunkissed and works very well for my skin tone. I recommended it to a few ppl that have found love for it as well. I say try it out couldn't hurt. Plus it's only what 6 bucks. Also look into Milani. Recent purchase forever love. Its amazing as well.