BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sized to slip easily into your purse or travel bag, the e.l.f. Pretty Perfect Brush Collection features five professional-quality brushes for beautiful on-the-go makeup application. Get a Total Face Brush, Bronzing Brush, Defining Eye Brush, Brow Comb...

Buy on Walmart
Natalia C.
These brushes are very affordable and offer pretty good quality for what you pay for! If you are just starting out with makeup I would highly recommend picking up some elf brushes. They're great for any budget and fail to disappoint. I would personally buy these again.
Taylor M.
Visalia, CA
I enjoy e.l.f. brushes. I am just joining the makeup world, and these were an affordable way for me to figure out what I like without investing more than I could handle...especially since I don't know what I do and don't like yet. They do exactly what I need!
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
These are the most affordable brushes out there! I think this kit is either $3 or $6 total - for 3 separate brushes. They're pretty great quality too! They blend easy, and feel sturdy. I'm really happy with this purchase, elf is incredible!
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
These were my first ever makeup brush set and I loved them at first. I used them every application about every other day. It definitely doesn’t compare to more high end brushes but I recommend it for a less expensive version for anyone.
Maddie K.
Walhalla, SC
I love elf brushes. They are so soft and they help product get evenly on my face. These brushes always make my make look smooth. I use at least one elf brush everyday doing my make up. I will definitely recommend these
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo , CA
Elf brushes are to due for!!! So affordable but they always sell out so fast. Even after washing or cleaning the brushes they don't shed as fast as the MAC brushes! I would recommend every MUA to try these brushes.
Lauren P.
These brushes are great! Super easy to store and they work so well! They fit my needs and they're a good price too! If you're looking for a good price and brushes that work well definitely buy these!
Tracy H.
Great brushes! They are good quality and last a long time. Simply wash them to keep them in good condition. They are a great value. I typically buy them at Wal Mart. I'm very satisfied with my brushes.
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
There are very few elf products I don't like. the brushes are some of my favorites. I don't want to spend a lot of money on brushes that perform well and with elf I don't have to.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
ELF brushes are the best. They aren't expensive, they are super smooth and do their job amazingly. These were the first brushes I purchased and I couldn't believe how cheap they were and how beautiful they applied my makeup. I like how they have a big selection of brushes; for your eyes, to foundation and concealer. You can find these in mostly Walmart, target, or CVS.