e.l.f. Cosmetics Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Lily M.e.l.f. Cosmetics Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Piedad F.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a beautiful eye look with our all-natural pigmented Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that is blendable for everyday, easy wear. Our natural mineral formula is infused with Rosemary.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow
  • "Very pigmented & doesnt crease. Blends out very easily & is long lasting. Ive always had a hard time with eye shadows creasing, but these have certainly impressed me very much!! I would buy this in many colors!" in 4 reviews
Ashley H.
Oxford
I’m a ride-or-die E.L.F. Fangirl. Their constant level of quality products for such an affordable price can not be matched. This eyeshadow is pretty, and is very pretty on. But I do have to use a lot of it to show up, as it’s not super pigmented. I would definitely recommend to people like me who need beauty in a budget.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This is very easy to apply and lightweight, it finishes with a matte finish and is very affordable it's so worth it to get. The packaging is sleek and light I would recommend this to anyone and would buy again!
Lynzie H.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I like any of E.L.F individual eyeshadows. They come in plenty of beautiful colors. My only complaint is it does not stay on very well, but it is an affordable price. I recommend using with a good eyeshadow primer and it works well.
Jayne W.
Beautiful finish nice smell and texture. I love the feel and how it looks on my face. Good value totally worth it. Not to pricey and it is an amazing product. Love the packaging and would buy again. I love it
Allycia G.
Winneconne, WI
These eye shadows are my all time favorite from e.l.f.! They are in a perfect small compact so you can bring it with you through the day in case you need to touch up, but that probably won't be needed because these stay on all day without creasing! They come in beautiful shades and are a perfect formula that allows them to blend easily. Did I mention that they're super pigmented! I couldn't tell you a single flaw about these eye shadows, so reach for them a lot!
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY
E.l.f. cosmetics are my weakness when I go to Target, they are affordable and work great. This color really made my blue eyes pop and is great for every day use. It is easy to put on and take off at the end of the day. This is a staple item for my makeup bag.
Emily J.
This eyeshadow blends nicely and actually has a good pigment. The pigment isn't as good as some of the more expensive brands, but it's definitely a great eyeshadow for the price. I like this pressed mineral eyeshadow the best out of all Elf eye shadows!
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Yassss guys!! Amazing how elf just brings the boooom!!!! I love these mineral pressed eye shadows...I have soo many of these and impressed by all of them. They are so pigmented and blendable. Amazing product for an amazing price!
Katie S.
ELF. I mean come on, you can not beat the price! I have become obsessed with these products. No, they are not top of the line, but they get the job done, and it does it without breaking the bank! I get complimented on my makeup constantly! This is my go to makeup line!
Sarah N.
Indianapolis
I love this eyeshadow. I have no question of whether this will show great pigment! I bought this on a whim by a suggestion of a friend and would certainly buy it again! Would recommend every time! Great value for money!!

back