4 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a beautiful flushed look with this all-natural, enhancing blush. This innovative pressed powder creates a silky smooth texture that blends like a dream for everyday wear. Infused with Vitamin E and Grape to nourish the skin and provide anti-aging b

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Laura B.
Laura B.
I heard good things about this blush. A beauty vlogger that I follow was basically raving about it so naturally I was persuaded into buying it lol. I purchased Wanderlust which is now discontinued (go figure). I like it, it's okay. The color payoff is fine at first but it does not last for me. Also, it was not flattering on some texture I have going on.
Maya J.
Maya J.
Pleasantly surprised with how excellent and effective this product was! For only $3, e.l.f. studio has created an incredibly pigmented line of bronzers! They are excellent dupes for NARS and Benefit's Hoola bronzer! Maui is by far my favorite and gives a sun toasted, radiant glow with just enough pigment and hint of shimmer to make you look sun kissed!
shay M.
shay M.
E.l.f. Is amazing if you're just getting started with makeup. It's affordable and does it's job. For me, blushes never stay put. I end up patchy all over no matter what I do with the cheaper blushes. That's just me. Some girls i know, pull this off very well! Beautiful color pay off, but I just caaaaant with the patchiness lol
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I think I received this as a freebie in one of their promotions. The color wasn't something I would have picked on my own but I actually really like it. I think it is down to the bottom of the compact now. I love e.l.f. products because they are so cheap but remember that they are usually a smaller amount of product too.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I love Elf's entire line, and that includes this mineral blush. I'm pretty pale and this color is great for me to dust onto my cheeks for a flush of color and it doesn't look like too much, but you can actually see it against my skin. It lasts for a long time as well since a little goes a long way.
Katia V.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
This blush has such rave reviews that I decided to give it a try. I have oily and acne prone skin, which is not supposed to have an impact on the durability of this product. I wasn't even able to apply it to my liking, as it was so light in shade that it barely showed up. 2/10.
Breeauna N.
Breeauna N.
High Springs, FL
I can honestly say that this product deserves all five start it is a very great product it has very beautiful colors. Also it comes on your skin so smoothly it an amazing product most definitely and it is well worth your money i highly reccomend to buy it its a great product.
Ana M.
Ana M.
I was looking for a simple, non-orangey matte blush and this blush was perfect! Very pigmented. Only needs 2 light swipes of your brush to get a natural glow on your cheek :) very buildable as well. Not too intense and great texture!! Nothing bad to say about this blush!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
This is my all time favorite blush in any of the shades! It's buildable and super creamy, not too powdery! I love he way it blends and lasts! It's super pigmented and true to color! I will continue to purchase his product! For being so inexpensive it is great!!
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
These are a great price and feel great and look great. Love the peachy shades!
Affordable not pricey the all. The colors are great and you don't need alot. The pigment is great. Lasts along time on the skin and also the product itself.
I would recommend.