e.l.f. Cosmetics Prep & Blur Stick

$8.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Blur imperfections and minimize the appearance of pores while priming your skin! This silicone-free face primer stick blurs the look of pores, fine lines, and imperfections while providing a smooth base for makeup application. The blur makeup primer universal color works on all skin tones and can be used alone for a naturally soft-focus look. Infused with witch hazel to help absorb excess oil.

How To Use:

• Twist up the blurring stick and apply to the face in circular motions.
  • Blend in with fingertips.
  • Follow with a pore minimizing foundation.

Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Hydroxystearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide

MAY CONTAIN

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Does this really decrease the visibility of pores? I feel like I’ve tried everything!
Would anyone say it’s a dupe for milk blur stick?
Does this go before or after your primer?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Prep & Blur Stick!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoCoshocton, OH
e.l.f. Cosmetics Prep & Blur Stick uploaded by Jamie C.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Prep & Blur Stick Great primer and Blur stick for the price! Packaging is cute and simple, like always. Very affordable and can be found in so many stores. Definitely needs blended very well. After that, it gies to work great. Fills pores nicely and lays a great base for foundation! Not too oily either!
a month agoDes moines, IA
This is perfect to keep in your purse when you have to retouch or just don't have time to do your make up. This is fabulous for make up on the go. It makes my skin look beautiful and vibrant. I'd buy it again its so affordable compared to other high end brands
a month agoMerced
This stick is so oily! It doesnt help my make up stay put. It causes my face to break out. I dont think there's a single good thing to say about this primer. Its like putting Vaseline all over your face. Not recommended to anyone.
5 days ago
I am a fan of most E.L.F products and I think this one works really great for me. The coverage isn’t full but it is buildable and lasts a good amount of time for me. Overall I would buy again because to me the price is worth it.
3 months agoCushing, OK
I was excited to find this at my local Wal-Mart and give it a try but after bringing it home and putting it to the test I was somewhat disappointed. I found that it was a lot harder to glide across my skin that I had originally predicted. There was no smell which was okay and also no color not even slight so I had a hard time telling where I had already applied. I could feel this product on my face and It didnt seem to really blur out my pores around my nose like I would have wanted.
3 months agoMurrieta, CA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Prep & Blur Stick uploaded by Chelsea T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This prep & blur stick definitely does minimize & blur your pores before applying your foundation & concealer. It doesn't have a smell. The shade is transparent when applied to skin. I would recommend to gently tap and smooth the product into the skin to create an even base. The price is affordable, I purchased mine from my local Walmart.
2 months agoConcord, NH
I use this as a primer for foundation and also on its own. It definitely needs to be blended quite a bit but once blended i find it really does hide a lot of blemishes and evens out my skin tone. I also find that it makes a good base to build upon with foundation and concealer if I'm going for more of a full makeup look.
3 months ago
New user to this but I have oily skin and my concealer often creases in my under eyes and oils often appear after a few minutes. This helped to control that and keep my makeup lasting longer than it usually does. I would recommend to those who want longer lasting makeup.
2 months agoMaurice, LA
The e.l.f. Cosmetics Prep & Blur Stick is my favorite blur stick. It is easy to apply and blend. I have combination skin and I love the way it blurs my pores. It leaves the skin with a natural glow which I love when I don't want to wear makeup.
2 months agoSanta Fe, NM
This is quite literally the best primer I’ve every used. It’s easy to apply, affordable, and it blurs your pores. More primers that blur the skin keep in matte this allows my dewy foundation to stay dewy all while creating a perfect porkers base for my makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
jessica C. 7 months ago
I take the stick and apply it under my eyes, on my nose, on my t-zone, and anywhere else where I have large pores. You can also use your finger to smooth the product into your pores!