BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #10 in Contouring Kits

This beautiful contour palette holds 4 gorgeous shades to mix and match for a custom, defined look. The pigmented colors are designed for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline to slim and enhance features. Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish for gorgeous-looking skin.

• Do you like powder contour or cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use when starting out to learn how to c...5 Answers
  • Best contour and bronze for pale skin? e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder C...2 Answers
Briana S.
Not my favorite elf product. First few things I like : the packaging is nice for drugstore , the color range is not bad. What I don’t like: at first when I dipped in , I got no pigment at all. I’ve heard sometimes you have to scrape off the first layer of elf products to get pigment. I personally don’t feel like i should have to do this even if it is cheap and drugstore. I did it anyway, and it was just too powdery for me. I also didn’t think the color pay off was that great. I also felt as though the contour looked like mud on my face no matter which shade I used, what brush I used etc. Personally would not recommend.
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptical about contouring, 1. because I am not a makeup pro like some people are and 2. because i have seen a lot of people contour awfully and I think that turned me off from it. I bought this powder palette around 2 months ago because it was very affordable and I read that powder is easier for beginners than cream. I watched a bunch of tutorials and finally gave it a try. Although at first I did not think it looked good, I thought it just looked like I had dirt rubbed on my face, I think that partially had to do with me not typically wearing a lot of makeup. My roommate convinced me that it looked alright and now I am a lot more comfortable with it, I'm even thinking about getting cream products. These are pretty nicely pigmented for the price and go on super easily and look great as well! I would definitely recommend the e.l.f. powder contour palette , especially for beginners like I was! I would buy this product again but I think my next contour purchase will be a cream product.
Cecilia B.
LA,CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to try to learn how to contour because its not a very strong pigment. But its has SO MUCH FALLOUT . the packaging is lux, it even has a huge mirror in it. The highlighter shade is trashy and chalky and pigment less, it comes off as white eye shadow instead of a light reflective highlight. The banana shade is a great matting shade, works for baking because it has so much fallout. The bronze on the left is ok, but is supper chalky. The one the right is TRASH
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m still playing around with it, but it’s just very average. You have to scrape the first layer of product to actually get anything pigmentation. The highlight is straight garbage. It’s basically chalk for your face. The bronzer shade is pretty much the only thing I use. I’ll use banana colored one for under my eyes if I’m desegregate because it’s actually not that drying, which is nice. The darkest shade I’ll use for eyebrows in a bind.
Najassta M.
Port Richey, FL
An amazing pallet....REALLY REALLY!! I sometime use this to set my concealer bronze and contour!! And ALWAYS for contour and I literally have every single contour kit out there all high end and this STILL is my go to on them quick days i can grab this pallet after I put my foundation and the lightest powder will brighten in its own then I'll bronze and contour and I always get compliments every time I use it...I have three backups and two are alreast out if the contour shade!! Love Love LOVE!!! AND it's 6$!!!! How cam u go wrong...i would spend that or even more juat on the contour shade!! Give it a try I guarantee u WILL NOT be disappointed!!
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grabbed this palette off Depop because I wanted a non-shimmery contour in a powder and I trust elf. I have a lot of products from them that I LOVE, some even more than higher end products.

That said, this one was a bummer for me. Why is there no pigmentation? Colorless chalk? Picture of swatches attached to this review. Seriously bummed out about this one, but I will still try more elf in the future. Maybe I got a funky palette? I don't know, but... yeah, can't recommend this one. Gave them 2 stars for packaging and for non-shimmer aspect, because the packaging is great.

I just wish the colors were, too.
Kylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Each color in this palette is wonderful! The highlighting shade is very beautiful and you can easily build it up to a more blinding highlight. I use the matte highlight shade underneath my eyes to set my concealer and it doesn't create any fine lines. There's 2 different shades for contouring and the lighter shade is great for bronzing up the face! Great for beginners.
Kendra D.
Jackson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve had this product bought for me once and let me tell you it was just amazing. I honestly wish someone would buy me more e.l.f. products for Christmas. I love all of e.l.f. products. The majority of my makeup brushes and my contour come from them. It’s are the best if you don’t want to spend too much on makeup products. e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Contour Palette
Stone Q.
Bronx, NY
This palette is pretty nice. I'm new to contouring, so I wasn't prepared to dish out a ton of money on a bigger, high-end product. The colors are nice and the pigmentation is pretty good, as well. I use at least one color from this palette a couple of times a week, so I'll definitely get a lot of use out of it. I'm aware that you can buy this palette in stores and on E.L.F.'s website for $6, but I can never find it in stores and it's always sold out on the website, so I was willing to spend $12 on it (which, in my opinion, is still a good price for this palette).

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this purchase. I think it's great for beginners, like myself, but if you're a contouring pro, or want a variety of colors, I'd look elsewhere see less..
Hailey P.
Tucson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this kit isn’t the best I’ve ever tried, I still like it. I usually use the lighter colors to help set some of my makeup and occasionally I’ll use the darker shades to contour, the MAIN reason why I love this kit is the GIANT beautiful mirror it has! It’s actually what I use to apply my makeup daily in the mornings or on the go!
Alyssa M.
I have been in search of a contour palette for a while now. I haven't dabbled too much in contour yet but I want to. Has anyone used this product and if so how 'user friendly' was it? Also did anyone have any issues with the pressed powder breaking?
Jesmarie M.
Puerto Rico
Is this palette good for beginners?
Cristy T.
Potts Camp, MS
I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!
Kori C.
Would you suggest this for someone who is new to contouring and not looking to spend a lot?
Lauren R.
I'm new the contouring, so would this be a good palate to try? I don't know really anything about it other than how to do it.