BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #8 in Contouring Kits

This beautiful contour palette holds 4 gorgeous shades to mix and match for a custom, defined look. The pigmented colors are designed for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline to slim and enhance features. Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish for gorgeous-looking skin.

• Best contour and bronze for pale skin? e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Con...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product all over, is it good? Is it pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this a good kit to use for contouring? Is it last longing? Also,...4 Answers
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I love these powders, and not for the reasons you might expect. I find this palette to be the most handy travel multitasker. I take this instead of setting powder, bronzer, highlighter, and an eye shadow palette. The top left shade is the lightest and has shimmer so it works as a brightening setting powder for the under eye and it can be built up to a nice subtle highlight. The top right powder basically matches my skin tone and I use it as a setting powder for my foundation and to mattify my t-zone. The bottom left is a warm toned caramel brown which makes a very nice bronzer, and the bottom right, the darkest brown, is on the cool side and makes a great contour shade (it looks very dark in the pan but because it isn't too pigmented you won't overdo the contour even on fair skin).

Not only do I think these powders are great for the face, I also love the simple and neutral eye look they can create. I use the top right shade to set eyeshadow primer, the bottom left as a transition (also a near perfect dupe for Tarte's pop the cork shadow), the bottom right to define the crease, and the top left to brighten the eye and highlight brow bone and inner corner. If you want a more dramatic eye look you can use an eye shadow single to pop on the lid, but all the essentials are right here in this palette!

All and all, I definitely recommend this for everyone to at least try out. Maybe you won't love it for as many uses as I do, but for six dollars it's worth a try.
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
Review for: Contour Palette
As you enter the world of makeup, you become addicted to it and everything you present to see you better, and in my case, since I practice the beautiful art of the skirting, the palettes for this purpose drive me crazy!

Today I tell you about this palette called ELF Contour Palette. A quartet that has the 4 tones needed to profile the face. The presentation can not be better, a black case with a mirror of excellent size to carry it in the portfolio of cosmetics and touch up when necessary. Tones range from dark ones to wear on cheeks, sides of nose, forehead and chin, and clearings to illuminate bridge of nose, cheekbones, eyebrows

The pigmentation is perfect, but not so that it will terrify you, subtle enough to work smoothly and blur to get the desired shape. It has the ideal size and the best thing about this type of ELF pallets is that you can drop the pads to customize Yours with the tones you like the most. Really already I became addicted to this type of products!!
Pamela Z.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX

This is one of the best I've tried yet. I purchased both collections. Each color in the palette is soft, buttery and blends out beautifully. It's perfect for everyday and is compact enough for easy travel, while on vacation this was certainly one of my must haves. The size of the pans are comparable to many of the leading brands with a fraction of the cost. And I already hit pan on many of the included shades. So needless to say I'm on my second palette and I have several back-ups in place so that I'm NEVER without one of my favorite contouring kits. I feel like that's a steal and worth buying several to have on hand just in case. Who knows, B H Cosmetics may realize just how awesome this product truly is and raise the price.
Sherry H.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Contour Palette
I love a lot of elf products, so I was really looking forward to this, and hoping it could be an everyday dupe for my Kat von D Shade + Light Contour Palette. Obviously I knew it wouldn't be nearly comparable in quality, but this let me down, even by elf's standards. I've liked their bronzers before, but while I found the shade colors pigmented, they were not blendable at all, no matter how much powder they were on top of. Additionally, the highlighting colors just looked weird and chalky on top and wouldn't blend with the other powder, even when I used the own brand's setting powder. Overall, a huge disappointment.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Review for: Contour Palette
This palette isn't too pigmented, which is really good for beginner, like myself. On the flip side, sometimes when I'm playing around with this palette, it can be difficult to build up the pigment. (Of course, I forget that I really shouldn't model my contour inspiration after drag queens but, 😜) Personally I use the bottom right shade, because it's cool enough for my skin tone. I also enjoy mixing the bottom two shades to add a bit more contrast. The highlighting shades are okay. I'm still finding my footing when it comes to contouring, and highlighting, and I think this is a great affordable palette to start with!
victoria n.
victoria n.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Contour Palette
Contouring has made a big impact in the makeup industry these days that I just had to try it out for myself. This palette was the first contour kit I ever purchased. The colors are very easy to work with wether you want to go as natural as possible or full glam! I have used it with and without a setting spray all day and it is definitely LONG LASTING! I never would have thought that less than $10 could get me such an amazing contour product! So not only was the price right but the application is amazing and easy to work with. I absolutely love this product!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
Elf's Contour Palette is a great palette for the price. That being said, I still don't think it is the best contour palette out there. It's a bit chalky and I find it hard to blend it sometimes. It is also a little warmer of a contour palette than I'd want. I want a palette that is a neutral color so I only end up using the darkest shade. Sometimes I use the lightest almost highlight shade but that one makes my makeup look cakey for some reason. Overall, it's still a good palette for the price and perfect for someone just starting out with contouring.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Review for: Contour Palette
The bronzer shade shattered pretty soon after I got the palette, but the other shades have held up well. The highlight shade has some glitter in it and is very subtle, but works well when brushed lightly over a cream highlight. I use the fair matte shade to set under my eyes and to mattify other areas on my face, and it does a good job at that. I can't really speak for the bronzer since it broke. The contour shade works well for fair skin but can get a bit muddy. Overall, it isn't incredible but it works well for everyday and is good for the price!
Carley Z.
Carley Z.
Greenwood, AR
I think the palette is very good for contouring. It gives you a warmer toned brown to give off a glowy tan look or you can darker the contour with the cooler tone brown. The light shades are good for under eyes and setting your concealer. HOWEVER, if you're looking for the whiter shaded powder to be a highlighter, it almost doesn't show up or give off a shine like a highlighter should so I definitely recommend using it as an under eye powder to set especially if you're more on the pale side. AMAZING PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE and it's such a steal!
Chelsye C.
Chelsye C.
Review for: Contour Palette
Love this product. It's super lightwieght and airy so it sits well on my skin, I have combination skin. Unlike the Anastasia Beverly Hills or Tarte pallets, this one only comes in one color tone. Luckily there are four colors-a lighter highlight and bronzer, and a darker. This product is long lasting, compact, and natural looking. The lightweight subtle matte finish makes it easy to layer product. My only complaints: the packaging is cheap and breaks easily, there isn't much color variety. Good product, I would buy it again.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I have been in search of a contour palette for a while now. I haven't dabbled too much in contour yet but I want to. Has anyone used this product and if so how 'user friendly' was it? Also did anyone have any issues with the pressed powder breaking?
Jesmarie M.
Jesmarie M.
Puerto Rico
Is this palette good for beginners?
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Potts camp , MS
I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!
Kori C.
Kori C.
Would you suggest this for someone who is new to contouring and not looking to spend a lot?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
I'm new the contouring, so would this be a good palate to try? I don't know really anything about it other than how to do it.