BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #10 in Contouring Kits

This beautiful contour palette holds 4 gorgeous shades to mix and match for a custom, defined look. The pigmented colors are designed for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline to slim and enhance features. Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish for gorgeous-looking skin.

• Do you like powder contour or cream?3 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use when starting out to learn how to c...5 Answers
  • Best contour and bronze for pale skin? e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder C...2 Answers
Cecilia B.
LA,CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to try to learn how to contour because its not a very strong pigment. But its has SO MUCH FALLOUT . the packaging is lux, it even has a huge mirror in it. The highlighter shade is trashy and chalky and pigment less, it comes off as white eye shadow instead of a light reflective highlight. The banana shade is a great matting shade, works for baking because it has so much fallout. The bronze on the left is ok, but is supper chalky. The one the right is TRASH
Alissa S.
Indianola
This product does a splendid job of combining the neutral shades to create a flawless natural contour. The shades in the palette are very pigmented and is very easy to apply. The palette also includes a highlight which provides a subtle glow to the skin. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m still playing around with it, but it’s just very average. You have to scrape the first layer of product to actually get anything pigmentation. The highlight is straight garbage. It’s basically chalk for your face. The bronzer shade is pretty much the only thing I use. I’ll use banana colored one for under my eyes if I’m desegregate because it’s actually not that drying, which is nice. The darkest shade I’ll use for eyebrows in a bind.
Najassta M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
An amazing pallet....REALLY REALLY!! I sometime use this to set my concealer bronze and contour!! And ALWAYS for contour and I literally have every single contour kit out there all high end and this STILL is my go to on them quick days i can grab this pallet after I put my foundation and the lightest powder will brighten in its own then I'll bronze and contour and I always get compliments every time I use it...I have three backups and two are alreast out if the contour shade!! Love Love LOVE!!! AND it's 6$!!!! How cam u go wrong...i would spend that or even more juat on the contour shade!! Give it a try I guarantee u WILL NOT be disappointed!!
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grabbed this palette off Depop because I wanted a non-shimmery contour in a powder and I trust elf. I have a lot of products from them that I LOVE, some even more than higher end products.

That said, this one was a bummer for me. Why is there no pigmentation? Colorless chalk? Picture of swatches attached to this review. Seriously bummed out about this one, but I will still try more elf in the future. Maybe I got a funky palette? I don't know, but... yeah, can't recommend this one. Gave them 2 stars for packaging and for non-shimmer aspect, because the packaging is great.

I just wish the colors were, too.
Kylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Each color in this palette is wonderful! The highlighting shade is very beautiful and you can easily build it up to a more blinding highlight. I use the matte highlight shade underneath my eyes to set my concealer and it doesn't create any fine lines. There's 2 different shades for contouring and the lighter shade is great for bronzing up the face! Great for beginners.
Stone Q.
Bronx, NY
This palette is pretty nice. I'm new to contouring, so I wasn't prepared to dish out a ton of money on a bigger, high-end product. The colors are nice and the pigmentation is pretty good, as well. I use at least one color from this palette a couple of times a week, so I'll definitely get a lot of use out of it. I'm aware that you can buy this palette in stores and on E.L.F.'s website for $6, but I can never find it in stores and it's always sold out on the website, so I was willing to spend $12 on it (which, in my opinion, is still a good price for this palette).

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this purchase. I think it's great for beginners, like myself, but if you're a contouring pro, or want a variety of colors, I'd look elsewhere see less..
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time purchasing a contour palette ever. This is the Deep palette and I think it held its own. I always have issues where makeup makes my face a tad lighter than my actual skin tone so I bought this kit in deep in order to combat that and it worked well. I’m not sure if I’d buy a powder palette again because I’m so used to creamy make up but I like how light weight the powder feels on my face.
Hailey P.
Tucson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this kit isn’t the best I’ve ever tried, I still like it. I usually use the lighter colors to help set some of my makeup and occasionally I’ll use the darker shades to contour, the MAIN reason why I love this kit is the GIANT beautiful mirror it has! It’s actually what I use to apply my makeup daily in the mornings or on the go!
Everett C.
Atlanta, Georgia
sadly i'm not the biggest fan of this product, it may have just been mine specifically but the powders were not very pigmented. The contour shade was a little hard to blend and i feel like the bronzer and under-eye shade have weird undertones for my skin, and the highlighter shade has a strange undertone and it is not very pigmented :(
Alyssa M.
I have been in search of a contour palette for a while now. I haven't dabbled too much in contour yet but I want to. Has anyone used this product and if so how 'user friendly' was it? Also did anyone have any issues with the pressed powder breaking?
Jesmarie M.
Puerto Rico
Is this palette good for beginners?
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!
Kori C.
Would you suggest this for someone who is new to contouring and not looking to spend a lot?
Lauren R.
I'm new the contouring, so would this be a good palate to try? I don't know really anything about it other than how to do it.