Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush

Powder Brush

Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush Is this brush good for contouring?
What is your favorite foundation brush? I'm looking to switch from the beauty blender to a brush. Please help! Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush ?
how does this brush apply setting power? i’m looking for a brush that applies setting powder evenly
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush!
Product Highlights
I can use this for my liquid foundation or setting powder. So soft and barely sheds! This is a must have. in reviews
...online at elf's website. I use it to buff my foundation and to apply my blush. Its a great staple to any brush collection.in reviews
...use brushes for liquid makeup anyhow. I only use this brush when using powder foundation or for my setting powder. This was the first brush I purchased from their Studio Line and it definitely convinced me to buy more! It's a pretty good brush for the price imo. I have no complaints with this brush so far.in reviews
I love this brush! I use it to blend in my highlight and contour. It is so soft, a great price and gives me a flawless finish. It is a great buy for the price!!! in reviews
Olivia A.
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush uploaded by Olivia A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love Elf Cosmetic brushes! The powder brush was the perfect addition to my collection. You can see the perfect finish it leaves on my face for a super flawless look. Not to mention how affordable they are!
Joanna A.
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush uploaded by Joanna A.
Its an ok brush For the price The bristles are little rough. I use it for translucent powder.
Audrey R.
Palmerton
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush uploaded by Audrey R.
This is one of my favorite brushes ever! The bristles are dense yet light and fluffy and they diffuse my powder without making a mess! The quality of this brush is amazing and i’d highly recommend to anyone!
Elaine W.
NYC
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush uploaded by Elaine W.
It’s my go-to brush for powder! It’s a dense brush but I find it spreads my powder evenly across my face. It’s fluffy and doesn’t shed. I would repurchase this again and again, especially for its price!
Marcie B.
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush uploaded by Marcie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice brush. I use it to apply powder and blend. I used it so much for a couple of years that the top part broke off. I was still using it until it fell in my cup of coffee lolz Now I need to go get another.
Rachel C.
The Woodlands, TX
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush uploaded by Rachel C.
This brush is horrible😭 maybe it’s just mine, but it worked well for the first few uses. But then all of the bristles started coming off onto my face whenever I used it. You can see how messed up they are in the picture. It is really cheap though.
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush uploaded by Maria G.
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush has been in my collection of makeup brushes for years they are good quality cosmetic brushes for a fraction of the price, I use the E.L.F. flat top powder brush to apply my bronzer & powder foundations it provides a all over smooth finish. #MakeupBrushes #CosmeticBrushes #MakeupTools
Nancy A.
This brush works wonders. For only 3$ you can achieve a flawless smooth look. I use this with my mineral foundation and the result is phenomenal. This brush works well with both wet & dry products. I love that the bristles are tightly packed yet are not rough or too stiff. They feel soft against my skin. Even after washing the brush with light soap & water it returns to its original state. The handle is not heavy or too bulky making it easy to hold and navigate through your face. The black matte design makes this inexpensive brush look high end. This brush stores easily standing up in a cup or brush holder. I have not experienced any shedding or any foul smells (which some brushes can have). I say this is a must have in anyones brush collection, I'm sure it will be also your "go-to brush."
Rosa R.
San Antonio, TX
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush uploaded by Rosa R.
Es perfecta para aplicar cualquier tipo de base ya sea líquida o cremosa, también puedes usarla para polvos traslúcidos 😍
Katherin R.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Esta brocha la tengo es súper cómoda súper suave me encanta el diseño y es barata la recomiendo mucho yo la uso para poner el polvo sellador en la nariz luego de hacer mi contorno me gusta mucho espera y a ustedes también les guste
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessyka G.
Cedar Park, TX
il y a 7 mois
Elf Cosmetics Powder Brush Is this brush good for contouring?
Annmari M. il y a 2 mois
I personally would not use this brush for contouring. It’s better for powder all over the face, or a foundation brush.
Zara D.
il y a 10 mois
mads S. il y a 9 mois
i like to use a nice dense short brush of sorts, real techniques has one or fenty beauty are two of my favourites, but i use the brush to distribute the product all over my face, and then the beauty blender to pick up any excess pigment and i am left with a flawless base!