BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #7 in Makeup Palettes

This beautiful blush palette holds 4 gorgeous shades to mix and match throughout the year for a custom blended color. Great for contouring, shading, sculpting, and highlighting, these silky smooth blushes create a beautiful pigmented glow. With a mixture of complimentary matte and shimmer finishes, you can achieve a professional look every time.

• Wow love the dark color's and I must have it wow very beautiful m...1 Answers
  • does it last too long? is it blend-able??2 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Is it worth buying?1 Answers
Jo Anne R.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love using my #e.l.f Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette. I havent stopped using it since I bought it a year ago. I love the medium tan or brown color for bronzing. The powders are not dusting at all. The bronzer in this palette has great pigment and color payoff. The brighter pink color is my Spring/Summer look for blushing my cheeks. I have been using more of the coral color this Winter to compliment the peachy pink shades of eye shadows that have been so popular. My e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette is a heavy hitter in the world of cosmetics. The 4 color palette will not disappoint with the rich buttery texture, not patchy or dry, once applied. The color stays rich and vibratant on my cheeks all through the day and night. Very affordably priced also. Great colors for all skin tones.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Review for: Light
I really enjoy this blush. I picked this product up at Walmart. When I bought I did not know there were different shades so I only got the light. I have darker skin so I want to pick up the others as well. The colors still show up very pigmented on me and look very sleek. The powders are on the dryer side but easy to blend. I like them all except for the brown/bronzer shade. The packaging is black and sleek. My only complaint is that one of the colors broke and crumbled and I had never even dropped it. Since then I have found out that the squares pop out so you can replace them. I just don't know if you can buy singles or if you have to buy a whole new palette...
Heather D.
Heather D.
Lenoir City, TN
Review for: Light
I am always skeptical when it comes to trying more affordable drugstore makeup. However, I had to make an exception for this product because it was highly recommended by the amazing Jaclyn Hill. Let me tell you what, I am amazed. I love all of the colors and I especially love that only one of them has shimmer in it. They are very pigmented and easy to blend and they aren't super powdery. Surprisingly, my favorite color out of the four is the peach blush, I'm usually a pink girl, and this looks really good and its very buildable. The big mirror is also a plus. I would DEFINITELY recommend.
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Review for: Dark
This Palette 🙌❤️💖💕👍🏽 I Love It I Love It!!!! For A WOC I Have Been Having An Urge To Try Wearing Blush Now & The Ones That I Really Want To Try Are On A High End Price That's Not In My Budget To Afford So With Me Being A Huge Huge E.L.F Cosmetics Fan A HIGHLY AFFORDABLE Drug Store Brand That's Affordable & Works Really Well For Me And My Skin Since I Have Been Using There Products & I Saw They Had A Blush Palette So I Went For It & BABY BABY BABY YESSS!!!! It's AMAZING!!!! 😁 I'm Highly Impressed With This Palette & It Works Good I HIGHLY RECOMMEND This Product 👍🏽
Katie M.
Katie M.
Shepherd, MI
Review for: Dark
For this price how can you go wrong! This blush palette is filled with four amazingly pigmented blushes that work for all skin tones. Even though it says dark I am pale and the palette works perfectly. The bottom left shade has some glitter to it but when on the skin the shimmer isn't very noticeable. These lasts very Long time and make sure not to pick up too much on your brush because a little bit goes a long way! This palette is so amazing I may even say it give some high end blushes a run for their money! I definitely recommend this product! Well done e.l.f!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Light
A go to blush palette! I was worried that this might be too light for me (since you can't see the colors through the packaging and I have medium toned skin) but this is so great! These colors are pigmented, blend easily, and have a good variety. My 2 favorites are the ones on the right. This palette is only $6 and can be picked up from the drugstore (seriously this palette is worth $20). You can pop the pans out and mix and match with different palettes (like their contour palette). If you are looking for good drugstore blush I would HIGHLY recommend this.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Light
This palette from ELF is phenomenal! Blush is one of my favorite makeup products and I have TONS of them and this palette is in my top 10 beating out much more expensive blushes. The blushes are SO pigmented (a little goes a LONG way), so finely milled and smooth, and they blend like a total dream. The packaging is sleek and I love that the individual shades can pop out so you can mix and match with other elf palettes, totally perfect for traveling! This palette is so affordable and by far one of the best drugstore blush palettes available!
Jacy A.
Jacy A.
West Newton, MA
Review for: Dark
I own this palette in the Light shade and really love it! Every color is super pigmented, and there are wonderful shades. In the light palette, 3 blush shades are matte, and one has shimmer. One of them could probably be used to bronze up the face on a lighter complexion. Another great thing about this is that if you have other e.l.f. palettes like this, you can pop the pans out and create your own palette of favorites. For $6, it's definitely something worth adding to your collection.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Review for: Light
I can't remember how much I paid for this little guy, but I was very pleased! Jaclyn Hill mentioned it in one of her favorites videos and if Jaclyn says she likes something- I go buy it (if it's affordable). These colors are very pigmented but are kind of dry. If you don't have the right brush they will go on patchy. The seem to blend well but a little goes a long way with these! Those particular one has colors that are good for every season.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Evansville, IN
I really like the e.l.f. blush palettes. The color payoff is great and lasts all day. I love that there's a mirror in the palette and I appreciate the generous size of the blushes. I always keep a few of these handy in my stash. The palette is also easy to stick in your purse and go. But there's no reason to reapply unless you go to the gym or wipe off and reapply makeup during the day. I will continue to buy these.
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How you guys like elf blush palettes ?
Devanee S.
Devanee S.
Does this product have a lot of pigmentation.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Are these pigmented? Are they matte or do they have shimmer?
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
Honestly, how good is the pigment of these shadows? Every time I go to the store I place this one of the elf blush palettes in my cart and then change my mind about it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
How bright does this show up? Does it take a lot? Is it overwhelming and dark?