BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #12 in Makeup Palettes

This beautiful blush palette holds 4 gorgeous shades to mix and match throughout the year for a custom blended color. Great for contouring, shading, sculpting, and highlighting, these silky smooth blushes create a beautiful pigmented glow. With a mixture of complimentary matte and shimmer finishes, you can achieve a professional look every time.

• what are you suppose to.do with the brown-orangey blush color in ...3 Answers
  • Are these pigmented? Are they matte or do they have shimmer?6 Answers
  • Honestly, how good is the pigment of these shadows? Every time I ...5 Answers
Christin K.
PALISADES PARK
Review for: Light
Seventeen Magazine rated this a top product in 2014 and I kept hearing good things about this palette in general. I have never purchased a single blush palette in my life, only single blush products. I wanted some more variety and options for different seasons and different makeup looks so naturally, I went for this. I eventually purchased an Anastasia one later on just to compare the two and honestly? They are both quality products. Of course this is way more bang for the buck. This was $8 at a local CVS (hm, weird $2 more than ELF's retail price) and $30 for the Anastasia blush trio. What I'm saying is, you'd be satisfied with the color payoff of either product!!! I will be keeping both! As for making a second purchase, I will probably go with ELF!
Carii M.
Review for: Dark, Light
I love these blush palettes that elf came out with they are super pigmented. I have both the light and dark palette and they are both amazing. You don't need a lot of product to get a good color payoff which is great these blushes are great for the price point. Another thing that's really great is that the quads pop out u can rearrange them if u get both the light and dark palette. I would recommend tapping off the excess and swapping a little on your hand before applying on the face because it's super pigmented. These blushes are a mix between matte and shimmer.
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light
I love this palette, the pigmentation is so strong and the colors are beautiful. It's such a steal! I use the light blush palette and I never really use the top right bronzer, but I've hit the pan with the bottom left blush already. I absolutely love the super red blush in the bottom right for a more dramatic look, it's gorgeous and has sparkles in it! Overall, I recommend trying this palette if you're looking to experiment with blushes and want something affordable.
shriya k.
Review for: Light
I like using this pallette because it's low priced and it also has a lot of pigment. The colors are really nice and the palette comes with a mirror. What I like about this is that it's really pigmented and a little goes a long way. It blends really nice, but only if you use the right brush. If you don't, it will appear uneven and patchy.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Review for: Dark
I don't think this palette is for everyone. Although the colours themselves are very pigmented, creamy and blendable the colours themselves are very bold. The main benefit is this is great for women of colour. But anyone with lighter skin might not enjoy the bold choices. For me light - medium skin and tan in summer, I prefer to have a peachy orange, a nude pink, and rosey pink and a orange coral. There is on;y one shade I would use in this palette which is the neutral orange shade. Again these are personal preferences. I do hope they come out with more palettes for those that like less drama to their blush as the formula is great.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Dark, Light
I ordered both blush palette when they came out on the ELF website. The light blush palette was too light for my shin tone. I give the light palette to my mother. I use the dark it is beautiful. I use all four colors by themselves or mix them together. I pay $6.00 each for both palettes. My mother love the light palette. She use it a lot with her makeup. I use the dark palette a lot too. Sometime I will mix the blush with my other blushes. The blush blend will and are very pigment. If your just starting out in makeup or a pro, this palette it good to have.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Dark
Chocolate girl friendly!!!!! Love the way it looks with my foundation! Wonderful price and fits into my makeup kit very nicely. Love that it has multiple shades for different looks when I'm traveling it's nice to only have to. Ring the one palate and still accomplish so much. The glitter options also serve as great highlights! Stays on all day and can be freshened up without calling up! Definitely recommended buy!
Kawale W.
Review for: Dark
Love, love, love!!! I use this everyday, the colors are very pigmented so be careful because I find that a little goes a long way. It is very affordable and you get four colors which is amazing. I also love that you can take the shadows out of the palette. What I did was take my top two powder shadows and mixed it with my top to cream shadows. Now I have the best of both world in one palette. I would recommend this
Jaz D.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Dark
I originally got this to do a queen of hearts makeup for Halloween- but was experimenting with some eye looks (yes. In a blush pallet.) but this blush set is SO pigmented and I can never find really good quality reds and pinky/mauves at the drugstore I truly love. I’ve been wearing this light shimmer set on my eyes nearly everyday for a week. Love it SO MUCH. I also wear as blush, but I think I’ve just been inspired by this palette to be more experimental with where all my makeup CAN go on my face!
Abby A.
Review for: Dark, Light
I have both the light and dark palettes. I really enjoy that you get 4 large pans or product per quad. They are also able to pop out of the compact, so you can mix and match the colors that you use the most and put them in 1 place!
There is a nice variety of colors in each palette and they are very pigmented. I think that these would look nice on all skin tones
I think this is really travel friendly. You can bring 4 blushed and a huge mirror with you on the go!
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How you guys like elf blush palettes ?
Devanee S.
Does this product have a lot of pigmentation.
Julia F.
Are these pigmented? Are they matte or do they have shimmer?
Kalyn S.
Honestly, how good is the pigment of these shadows? Every time I go to the store I place this one of the elf blush palettes in my cart and then change my mind about it.
Tasnia I.
Houston , TX
I have read the reviews and feels like it's a good quality product . So., in your opinion is it an underrated product?