e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette

Powder Blush Palette

Is this product vegan?
How good this product is?is it very pigment?
How does it apply?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette!
Product Highlights
“the colors are a nice shade of pink! the pigment is great to. also it's a great color combo of pinks!” in reviews
Chula Vista, CA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette uploaded by MANDY K.
For an $8 blush palette, this is pretty good. E.L.F. has always had some of the most affordable products. It's so nice because not everyone can afford cost of higher end brands. The casing for the palette is a very minimalist black square and it actually pretty sturdy. Inside you get a mix of four matte and subtle shimmer shades and a mirror. The pigment is good, and I don't get a lot of kickback, but I will say some of the pans have a chalkier finish than other. Setting spray will help that though. The formula doesn't have the smoothest texture, but it does blend well and is very buildable. A feature I like about this palette is that the individual shades can be removed, so I'm able to rearrange or switch them with others from another palette. I haven't noticed any irritation or staying when using this.. Overall, this isn't the best blush palette ever, but it's not trying to be. It's trying to be a good, budget friendly product, and I think that's great.
Westfield, MA
Review for: Dark, Light
These are just beautiful like the color payoff it's amazing first of all!!!...now let's talk about price this product is not even high on the price range. It is good for tan skin, pale skin, olive skin or deep skin. I love this product so much that I have bought both the pallets I bought the dark palette and the light palette and I've gotten the powder version and the creamy version cuz I like to use them interchangeably. I like to either put my cream down first on my cheek and then top it with a powder to lock it in place which works really well I should say, or I do it the other way just apply the cream and leave it at that or apply the powder and leave it that way it depends on how you feeling that day that's how I do when I do my makeup. I really appreciate that you guys take the time to read this review and if you like this review there's a lot of other reviews on my influencer that you can check out you can also follow me on Instagram if you like: @dominguezm1127
Joppa, MD
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light, Other
I have the light blush palette and OMFG HOLY BALLS the pigment is insane! The color you see is the color you get. And the powder is so smooth and blends so easily no streaks. I want to get the dark palette, I've used it a few times cause my bff has it and it's just a great formula wise as the light which I own. I have even used these blushes as eyeshadows and it works so dang well. I will say the first time using it, I got a little concerned.. when I dipped my brush into the color it had a good amount of kick back, and a bit of fallout on the palette itself. Just give it a good tap before putting it on your face and I promise it will look great. I am so glad nikkitutorials shared this product with me a few years ago because I am obsessed!
Cottage Grove, OR
Review for: Light
This product seems to have stellar reviews--but I'm going to be the Grinch. (The Blush Grinch????) e.l.f. products used to be killer, but their quality has gone massively down in the last year or so. So much in fact that I know they've done something to these blush palettes! I had an e.l.f. blush palette I used for YEARS that I loved. It was getting up there (like, as old as my child) so I bought a new one... cut to the messiest, powderiest blush palette I have ever used. And color pay off? Honey, who is that? There was no color payoff. I could use all 4 pans of this blush and still be looking pale. It's an affordable palette. But it's not even worth that. I do not recommend unless you want to vacuum up pink powder for the rest of your natural life. (Someone please help me, it got in the GROUT.)
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This product will last your forever! I’ve had it for one year and there’s still a great amount left to use. You will be so surprised by how beautiful each color looks on your skin. I love the flushed, natural, vibrant tone when I apply it to my cheeks. I use the pink shades for work, and the red tones for activities or parties. They are beautiful colors and strongly recommend purchasing. The best aspect of this product is the price point. Won’t find anything better than this one.
Menomonie, WI
Review for: Light
This is my go-to blush. I originally bought this just as part of my theater makeup routine (I don't typically wear alot of makeup outside of cosplay and theater). But I fell in love with this product, it has four options and so it works very well for my needs and I've never looked for anything outside of this pallet. It wears well with or without any kind of setting spray. And it works well with my other products as well.
Rosemead , CA
Review for: Light
Perfect for makeup beginners! This was my first blush palette I ever owned and I loved it so much. There was a great range of colors and the coverage was buildable. It was easy to apply and blend and was not too pigmented. This product is so afforable it just makes the whole product even better. This product came out during the time ELF started stepping up their makeup game and they haven't stopped ever since!
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: Light
I really love e.l.f. cosmetics. This blush was very pigmented and you really don't need a lot to apply. i have very pale skin so this pallet complimented my skin tone perfectly. It works well under highlighter and over your contour or bronzer or if you just want to add a little color to your face if you are going for a more natural look! However you decide to wear it I think that you will enjoy this product!
Alice, TX
Review for: Light
Recently purchased this beautiful pallet love that it comes with four different shades love the pigmentation last many hours. No need to improve this product it is very pigmented one shade has shimmer. I love that it's affordable. Its a great product being especially for being a drugstore brand competes with my luxury brand blushes. I definitely recommend and will be repurchasing many more blushes
Review for: Light
Love this... I like to mix two shades together depending on the look I am going for that day.. it only takes a small bit of product and I am never disappointed with my blush when I use it... I would buy this again in a heartbeat and would recommend this to anyone that is on a budget that needs a lasting blush product with options... Elf 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up! Great job as always!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...