BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer

Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer

Poreless Putty Primer

Why does everyone like this one so much? Am I using it incorrectly?
What do you think about this primer ?
Alright fellow influensters - I’ve heard a lot of positive things about this product and was hoping to see your opinion. I’m referring to Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer, how does the primer measure up for you? Does it help provide a beautiful base for your makeup, helping diminish the look of your pores? Would you swear by it?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer!
Madeline M.
Orlando, FL
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Madeline M.
I have fairly large pores and textured skin with acne I struggle often with makeup especially after I use sunscreen it’s hard to get that smooth base for application but not with this it’s lightweight and creamy and you only need a little it’s really blend able it’s like wearing an IG filter IRL you need this it extends the wear of my makeup and doesn’t dull down that natural glow we all seek I’m only wearing eye makeup and the primer here
Inah R.
Buena Park, CA
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Inah R.
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t expect that I would love this primer from elf!! Very affordable and it is really effective. It is good for oily and acne prone skin. I always see this at Target and hesitant to buy this because I’m afraid that it is not good for acne prone skin/ sensitive skin BUT when I forgot my tatcha primer during my trip to Vegas I don’t have any choice but to buy a primer and that’s the time I tried this. I must say that it is really a dupe for tatcha silk canvas protective primer. Same texture, same quality. I didnt breakout to this product and my make up last longer. It doesn’t have a strong scent. If you guys don’t have a budget for the tatcha primer go for this one. BEST AFFORDABLE PRIMER 👌🏻
Keyline  D.
Cleveland, OH
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Keyline  D.
Bought because YouTube gurus compared it to The tatcha poreless primer.This is smooth, blends well with foundation and feels good on the skin. Sets well with powder. I sometimes wear it alone for a little smoother look, since it's colorless it doesn't look like foundation. The price is great. I like that I can control how much to apply and a little goes a long way. It appears to wash off well. Will be buying it again.
Jessica M.
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product it feels so cooling and gives the perfect base for the look I’m looking for. I would buy it again. My go to.
Natalia R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Natalia R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was very pleasantly surprised by this primer. Not only did it fill in my large pores, but it filled in some fine lines I have around my nose and forehead too. It provided a soft matte finish and helped hold my makeup on for a long day!
Nicole I.
Bowie, MD
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Nicole I.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I have dry skin and it helps my makeup not look cakey! It makes my foundation look smooth!
mya A.
Sylvester, GA
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by mya A.
I love this primer. It’s a bit lightweight in my opinion. It evens skin tone and secure makeup in place all day. I would definitely recommend.
Danita H.
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Danita H.
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Danita H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this but next time I want to try the acne putty primer. It works well however I find it works better if you just put it on your problem areas rather than your whole face. My pores are bad on my cheeks and forehead only, so that's where I put it only. I think I like the regular elf pore primer better, the one in the pink bottle. As always, follow for follow and likes for likes. If you spam like my reviews, I'll go on your page and do the same💯
Megan F.
Glenshaw, PA
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Megan F.
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Megan F.
I was seeing this product everywhere so I had to try it. This product is very thick so I thought it was going to feel heavy on the skin ,but it actually feels great. It leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. And also dried quick so my makeup sat on top of it nicely. I do have larger pores around my nose and it didn't fill all of them completely ,but it did a nice job blurring them. I use a brush to apply so I get an even thin layer all over. I would recommend this primer for anybody looking for a nice blurring effect under makeup.
Julie G.
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer uploaded by Julie G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My new go to primer, for the cost nothing comes close. Important to give it a few minutes to “settle in” before putting on foundation!

1,492 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rose P.
Columbus, OH
il y a un mois
Celine S. il y a un mois
It’s kinda awful, I’ve done a review on this stuff and personally it ALWAYS leaves me broken out by the end of the day.
Alissa B.
Greenville, WI
il y a un mois
Valeria D. il y a 3 jours
I'm obsessed with all of those products too!! Other repurchases of mine are the Pretty Fresh concealer by colourpop, the Milani Make it Last setting spray, and the wet n wild Megalast breakup-proof eyeliner!
Emily B.
Detroit, MI
il y a 4 mois
Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer ? Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer Does anyone else use this alone sans makeup? I'm not usually a primer girl, there's something about the texture of this primer putty that feels really interesting, and almost soothing. I like wearing it just by itself. Am I alone in this?
Dilyana R. il y a 3 mois
You are definitely not alone. I do it sometimes, it’s a good one
Nelson R.
Brooklyn
il y a 4 mois
I’ve been using this primer for a while and I’d love to know how do others apply it?
Sims J. il y a 4 mois
Nelson R. uploading sunscreen pics here for your reference. Also i use Estee lauder daywear moisturiser which has SPF in it so its helpful sometimes.