BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Lip Plumper

Plumping Lip Glaze Clear glaze instantly stimulates lips to create a fuller look. Tinted glaze continues to plump while intensely hydrating. Hypoallergenic Safe, Gentle Formula No Animal Testing Natural Ingredients Charity Supporter ; eyeslipsface.com Inactive Ingredients:  Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titaniuim Dioxide, May Contain: D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake, D&C Red No. 36, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Orange No. 5, D&C Red No. 27, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, Iron Oxide

• Wish side do you put first?1 Answers
  • Elf Champagne Glam Plumping Gloss. I so want to try this ...1 Answers
  • I've used elf plumbers before and they were extremely tin...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Plumping Lip Glaze
  • "For a drug store brand this plumper isn't too bad. I also like the colors they come with. Not too strong pigmented, but just enough for me." in 56 reviews
  • "I love the color and consistancy of this gloss....I buy these 5 different colors at a time." in 1 review
  • "This was ok, I bought it at dollar tree and I have to say that I really do think it was worth a dollar." in 1 review
  • "i like this product is inexpensive and works really well like the minty smell and the color of the gloss is really nice as well" in 1 review
  • "This is a nice lip gloss it's also affordable.Like any product it has flaws." in 1 review
Johnna C.
Munford
Review for: Elf Plum Pout more...
Nice tingle to it, not painful, and seemed to plump my lips well. I was not a fan of the primer, I thought the product was a little hard to the touch and it cracked on my skin after 5 minutes of use. The primer seems to be more of a concealer due to the thickness of the product. I would not recommend the primer but the plumper worked great.e.l.f. Lip Primer & Plumper
Binne R.
I use to own one of this ... one of the best .it's stay l9ng time too .. what can you say about this product .. they have the beautiful colors too .. one of the best that all I can say ... you should try ...and the reason why I give only four star bz the price .. honey !! I ain't rich for this price ...
Andrea G.
Camdenton, MO
Fomula is really thick and sticky. It does have a lot of color for a gloss though. I would have to tie my hair up if outside while wearing this. There is no noticeable pumping action and I sometimes don't even feel a tingle. Will not repurchase.
Madison F.
Jackson , OH
Review for: Elf Plum Pout more...
Girls this is an amazing lip plumper plus lip gloss. My skin is really pale and I don’t usually have the confidence to wear it but with the way my lips look with this. I will wear it a thousand times over and over.
Lesa G.
Kissimmee, FL
I wasn’t to fond of this product but it’s worth the money. Very affordable. You can find at Walmart or target or even Walgreens. Feels amazing on the lips and it does the trick. Elf products does a great job.
Becca P.
Malone
The plumper burns my lips a little bit but it doesn’t form a rash or anything like that. Literally RIGHT after I use it my lips look fuller and I’m in love with the product! Definitely reccomend
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
Review for: 2911 Wink Pink more...
I love elf products. And I especially love this one. It made my lips tingle slightly and it lasts a pretty decent amount of time as long as you don’t put another lipstick over it. I would definitely buy this again
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
it stung a little, but that’s what it’s supposed to do. it added natural color to my lips without the gloss and i really like it. i love this product and would buy again. would definitely recommend to a friend.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
LOVE the lip plumper. I was hesitant in buying because it was so cheap but omg it really works and works very well! It burns a little after applying but I can handle that due to the fact that it works so well!
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I have said many times I am a huge huge Elf cosmetics fan! It is my favorite brand of makeup and this lip plumper is so fantastic because it works so well and last so long and you don't have to keep putting it on over and over. Also it not only is a lip pumper it also has a lip gloss tint so it makes your lips look beautiful and full and is so affordable.
Valentina P.
So I heard this was a good inexpensive product at target but I want to know does this lip plumping really work? Does it give you that tingly filling in your lips?
Lucy S.
I wanted to find a affordable lip plumping product and most burn my lips a lot does this one do that?
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
Does this dry out lips? I'm wondering because a few Ive tried have left my lips very dry. I love ELF and want to try this but don't want the dry lips
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
Does it feel sticky on the lips? I hate when lip gloss catches onto my hair.
Kristina R.
I have been looking into trying this Lip plumper. Does it really work? Is it going to make my lips dry after a few hrs of wear?