e.l.f. Cosmetics Pigment Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashley L.e.l.f. Cosmetics Pigment Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashley L.e.l.f. Cosmetics Pigment Eyeshadow uploaded by Sherrie K.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a bold and beautiful statement with these jewel toned, multi dimensional pigments that impart lustrous high color payoff and long lasting wear. The buildable, powdery fine formula blends seamlessly for ease of application and can be layered for a variety of looks. From soft and neutral to strikingly colorful these six silky and shimmery shades compliment every eye color for a fun, flirty look. Eyeshadow Brush included. Prior to application, tap away excess pigment. Apply to the eyelid with an eyeshadow brush or fingertip for a sheer wash of color or layer for a high wattage effect! Net Wt. 0.05 Oz 1.5g Ingredients Mica, Nylon 12, Born Nitdide, Silica, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Blue 1 Lake CI 77742, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Ultramarines CI 77077 see more...

• Does the lid actually stay on well? I have some urban decay pigm...1 Answers
  • I love elf products so much, but sometimes they break me out. How...4 Answers
  • Different colors?2 Answers
Megan M.
Adds Lustrous ColorELF's "Studio Pigment Eyeshadow" in "Naturally Nude" is a flattering pink with a hint of taupe. The color is lustrous and leaves you looking wide awake. I plan to purchase several more.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
I own all the shades available for a reason. These are such great eye shadows. These normally run for $3,but I buy mine when they're 50% off. Finely milled,super pigmented,and long wearing WITHOUT a primer. With a primer,these go so much further. I highly suggest these for anybody,no matter if you're a beginner who just wants to experiment and try out the different formulas or a licensed,professional makeup artist like myself. Truly one of the best eye shadows E.L.F has come out with.
Gissell H.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I love the pigment of this eye shadow. I have the naturally nude and it is soooo pretty. However, I had to dock a star because the packaging sucks. The sifter makes it impossible to use the product as the shadow won't come out of the holes...however, once the sifter is popped off, this shadow is beautiful, highly pigmented, and easy to apply. I wish the container just came without the sifter because it's really just an inconvenience.
Niki W.
Whitsett, NC
For the price of this product it is actually very easy to blend out and easy to apply, I wanted something natural in the summer and this was nice with no sparkle to it.

If your looking for a simple look his was amazing.
I used the elf eye primer to really help keep it on all day!✅
Jinyoung L.
I ideally got this product because of the price. It's cheap and it works, however there is a lot of fallout and with oily eyelids, it comes off. It's great for beginners. Overall price is cheap but a big no for oily eyelids
Fatima P.
Elf is a very affordable brand, It is a great drug store product that is well pigmented, it is something you should try before going with high end products. because many drug store makeup up is very beautiful and works just as well. This color is great for any skin tone because it is a nude shadow
Jenna L.
Gilbert, AZ
The goal with Elf is to make it pretty and cheap, which hey are improving, but this wasn't their best, i had half of my face smeared with purple, which was my fault, but it stained my face because i used water to try and get it off and it smeared and stained i scrubbed it so hard but it wouldn't come off. My friends at school laughed at me it was funny but i personally don't like the eye shadow now, but if you are a careful person have at it.
Kristie K.
I can't remember the name of this shadow, but I know it was a dark bronze shadow. Was really pretty, but it was really difficult to work with and it creased like crazy even with my Milani eye shadow primer and that thing is nearly bullet proof with most of the shadows I own. I would stay away from this one and go for Wet N Wild, or Maybelline shadows instead.
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
This eyeliner is such a good buy. The texture is creamy but dries up to give a rich black line. The pigment of the eyeliner is unbelievable for the price. A great buy. I would recommend buying another brush for it if you want to get your line even.
Haleigh B.
Personally i like pigments better than eyeshadow bc they're more PIGMENTED. even though they are loose so they can get a little messy it was $3 that's amazing. it goes well with my skin tone and the colour is complementing. i love elft so much!!
Savannah C.
I love elf products so much, but sometimes they break me out. How does this eyeshadow work for you guys? Does it stay throughout the day? Is it pigmented? And last but not least, does it cause discomfort on your eyes?
Ayesha I.
Different colors?
megan s.
Does the lid actually stay on well? I have some urban decay pigments but the lid is really loose on them!
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Is there a lot of colors?