e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Set uploaded by Christie T.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

5 piece lip gloss set.

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Christie T.
Christie T.
i bought this a couple months ago and it can with three different colors they have good color they felt heavy on my lips and were a little sticky the price was amazing i think its a good deal they last for a good amount of time they apply pretty good i did have trouble with one of the colors it didn't go on right and looked bad on my lips
Jenni R.
Jenni R.
1570 West Adams Blvd LA CA
It was a good product. It's not expensive at all. You get more . It is easy to apply. And it doesn't mess your skin. I got at Target but it's hard to find. It's long lasting just depends how you use it. I would recommend others to use it. It's not expensive so you don't have to worry that you pay a lot for nothing.
Cat C.
Cat C.
I got this as a gift a while back, and I loved it instantly. They are a little sticky, but easy to apply. They last for a while before I have to touch up. For how much they cost I didn't expect a whole lot from them.. but the colors are so pretty, and pigmented. They are my go to lip gloss for every day wear.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Ladson, SC
The product is very patchy. I do not like it. However I do have friends that like. They could improve the product. This product is very very affordable. I only used this product 3 times. But it is very good for beginners. I would not buy this product for myself.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
Great band for your buck elf is always a high quality affordable option. This boxed kit makes a wonderful gift and has two very versatile colors. Your wont be disappointed if you purchase this for yourself or a friend
iYaa S.
iYaa S.
I love this brand , it's very long lasting could use a tiny bit more product in the lipstick container but another than that I love it . You could buy it at a near by target I would recommend this to other!
Becca H.
Becca H.
chelsea vt
I think that this elf product is good quality on the price that you pay. It is cheaper than the name brands but it is easy to use and applies smoothly. I recommend this for people who can't afford the name brands or someone who just wants to try something new. Happy shopping!!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
If your looking for a really good cheap alternative to keep them lips puckered all day with goodness this is your items. I love elf lip products so cream last an average amount of time..and always very pigmented!!!
graciela s.
graciela s.
I like this brand because apart from being cheap it has some very good products and the lip glosses last a lot and the colors are not so intense that's why I like lip gloss
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Farmington
Great affordable lipgloss, not as long lasting but the cost more than makes up for it. I use it over lipsticks often to give moisture and give that slick look.