e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Set uploaded by Christie T.e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Set uploaded by Evelyn_de_ford (.e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Set uploaded by Evelyn_de_ford (.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

5 piece lip gloss set.

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Christie T.
Christie T.
i bought this a couple months ago and it can with three different colors they have good color they felt heavy on my lips and were a little sticky the price was amazing i think its a good deal they last for a good amount of time they apply pretty good i did have trouble with one of the colors it didn't go on right and looked bad on my lips
Jenni R.
Jenni R.
1570 West Adams Blvd LA CA
It was a good product. It's not expensive at all. You get more . It is easy to apply. And it doesn't mess your skin. I got at Target but it's hard to find. It's long lasting just depends how you use it. I would recommend others to use it. It's not expensive so you don't have to worry that you pay a lot for nothing.
Jaddey C.
Jaddey C.
Elf cosmetics are amazing!! They do a great job of making quality makeup for a cheap price!! You can buy elf cosmetics online or at target and some other places. I remember when everything from elf used to be a dollar! They have increased the prices not but it's still a great product for cheap
Dana C.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Love this gloss! The darker shade is my go to for a more dramatic lip color. Lips feel soft and healthy not sticky. The lighter color is a good natural color for a softer look. Both blend nicely over many shades of lipstick. Long lasting with a beautiful finish
Cat C.
Cat C.
I got this as a gift a while back, and I loved it instantly. They are a little sticky, but easy to apply. They last for a while before I have to touch up. For how much they cost I didn't expect a whole lot from them.. but the colors are so pretty, and pigmented. They are my go to lip gloss for every day wear.
Youtuber B.
Youtuber B.
Orlando, FL
Amo todos os produtos da Elf mas confesso que esse batom me decepcionou, acho que a Elf precisa investir melhor nos batons da marca , eles não tem corre atraentes e a durabilidade não é das melhores, sinto falta de uma linha Mate como das outras marcas.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
These lipsticks I like a lot, I use them a lot, I feel the colors are good for almost any situation. The texture is good but if I would like it to be a bit less thick, the presentation is nice and elf has good prices in general, I recommend them
Camille T.
Camille T.
I couldn't pass up on these for the shades and price! I was pleasantly surprised that they were as pigmented as they were and felt very silky on my lips. The only draw back I would have to say is they felt a bit sticky/tacky after application.
Ghadeer M.
Ghadeer M.
So good keeps my lips hydrated bought only for $1 helps with a lot of things very easy to put on and is very handy this is my fourth time buying this it's perfect for summer time I bought it at walmart and it was on sale and yes I recommend it to other for sure
Kira O.
Kira O.
Ladson, SC
The product is very patchy. I do not like it. However I do have friends that like. They could improve the product. This product is very very affordable. I only used this product 3 times. But it is very good for beginners. I would not buy this product for myself.