e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Set uploaded by Christie T.e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Set uploaded by Evelyn_de_ford (.e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Set uploaded by Evelyn_de_ford (.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

5 piece lip gloss set.

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Jaddey C.
Elf cosmetics are amazing!! They do a great job of making quality makeup for a cheap price!! You can buy elf cosmetics online or at target and some other places. I remember when everything from elf used to be a dollar! They have increased the prices not but it's still a great product for cheap
Iris C.
In other elf products that I like I can’t say I love it but it’s ok!!especially because this kit has many different color so you can try them so have better idea!
Camille T.
I couldn't pass up on these for the shades and price! I was pleasantly surprised that they were as pigmented as they were and felt very silky on my lips. The only draw back I would have to say is they felt a bit sticky/tacky after application.
Ghadeer M.
So good keeps my lips hydrated bought only for $1 helps with a lot of things very easy to put on and is very handy this is my fourth time buying this it's perfect for summer time I bought it at walmart and it was on sale and yes I recommend it to other for sure
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
This set had all of my favorite lip colors. It exceeded my expectations. I keep one at work, one in my car and one in my purse so I have it. It's long lasting and I will buy again. I recommend this to everyone
Katie A.
Makes my lips look gorgeous. However it's not transfer proof and doesn't stay on a very long time. Other than that it is a great color easy to usr and easy to apply.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
Elf lipsticks and cosmetics are great. They are good on the pocket book and have great products. The E.l.f makeup brushes are very durable and last forever as well
Christie T.
i bought this a couple months ago and it can with three different colors they have good color they felt heavy on my lips and were a little sticky the price was amazing i think its a good deal they last for a good amount of time they apply pretty good i did have trouble with one of the colors it didn't go on right and looked bad on my lips
Jenni R.
1570 West Adams Blvd LA CA
It was a good product. It's not expensive at all. You get more . It is easy to apply. And it doesn't mess your skin. I got at Target but it's hard to find. It's long lasting just depends how you use it. I would recommend others to use it. It's not expensive so you don't have to worry that you pay a lot for nothing.
Cat C.
I got this as a gift a while back, and I loved it instantly. They are a little sticky, but easy to apply. They last for a while before I have to touch up. For how much they cost I didn't expect a whole lot from them.. but the colors are so pretty, and pigmented. They are my go to lip gloss for every day wear.