E.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Lip Gloss Set

This set of 3 EX-tra Lip Glosses will create lips so gorgeous, they'll have your exes wanting you back! Enriched with Vitamins A & E, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower, Avocado, and Grape to nourish and protect the lips. The unique applicator shape applies precise color for a perfectly pouty look. Set includes: Brett Brian Luke

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of E.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Lip Gloss Set!
How would you rate this product?
Shereta H.
Platteville, CO
I love elf lip glosses they are so affordable! The formula is very hydrating. It is not sticky which is a 10 out of 10 for me. I am a repeat buyer of this product and will continue to buy. It more than met my expectations. I recommend this Lip gloss to every MUA it is a great brand to have in any collection! Get you a whole bundle of the 10 out of 10 glosses!
Breanna D.
Phelps, NY
E.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Pout Lip Gloss Set uploaded by Breanna D.
Cheap. Cute. Not streaky. Perfect formula for dry lips and blends well with pigments
Rosa N.
Brooklyn
#elf #lips #gloss Beautiful glosses. I loveeeee the pink one. Semi long lasting. The Burgundy shade I’m not so much a fan of. The color doesn’t spread out evenly. I love the pink one so would recommend that. Really cheap to buy too so why not give it a try yourself.
Maria O.
Greensboro, NC
I got the red color for a $1 at Gabe’s and this product feels great on the lips. It does stay on through out the day but you do have to reapply to keep that glossy look. In my opinion I love this lip gloss and definitely recommend if you want to keep on a budget. Try it out!
Samantha H.
Cortland
Love this stuff the colors are so amazing I always go to a mauve type pinkish color and they have the perfect nudies! There was a but of a tingle but nothing noticeable when it came to pumping but once again for the price you can't really beat it!
Iliana Mayling M.
I like the colors!!!! I only have to use it at night because it has a lot of brightness and on the day I use mattes, the applicator did not like me very much and it is not sticky. It lasts a few hours without eating and drinking anything.........lol

Looking for your answer?