MakeupFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder

Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder

Perfect Finish HD Powder

Was anyone else expecting a foam pad in the compact since there's a place for one? 🤔
Hi!! I just bought this product and I am not sure if I like it. I feel like it gives me a little bit of a cake face. I am going to try it again and see how I feel....Question, has anyone tried a matte finish setting spray? Could I replace the powder for the spray?
[product:3-pack-elf-studio-perfect-finish-hd-powder-translucent] - anyone familiar with the finish and feel of this product, I was a little hesitant to buy it today
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder uploaded by Kimberly R.
This is a good, very affordable powder! I carry in my purse in case I get shiny during the day, and it works well! The powder is fine enough that it isn’t clumpy, and it has a nice matte finish. Makeup looks weird over the powder, so definitely use to finish!e.l.f. Cosmetics perfect finish hd powder Eco Living Friendly Elfbrands
Lellianne C.
When I don’t forget, I use this press powder as a setting powder after I’m done with my makeup routine. I prefer to use a big kabuki brush instead of the sponge included. This is great to get rid of oil and shine. Inexpensive and does it’s job. Unfortunately this compact breaks easily. Mine no longer shuts close and the powder gets all over my makeup bag.
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: CVS
I had heard a lot about this product and I was encouraged to try it and the truth is that it has exceeded my expectations, it leaves a perfect finish on the skin and the makeup looks radiant, something I like besides the above, is that you can record videos and make yourself photos and does not flash back, it is an excellent product indeed .... seals, corrects and highlights makeup. I love e.l.f.
Amy P.
Boonton Twp, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder uploaded by Amy P.
So I have to say I was a little disappointed that this powder had a place older for a sponge thing but didn’t actually come with one. But I’m not too upset cause I got a free brush with my elf order. But I could literally put all the powder on and it’ll look flawless. I definitely have to say these last couple of years elf has stepped their game with affordable quality make up. Definitely happy with this powder!
Amelia F.
Valley Glen, CA
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder uploaded by Amelia F.
For being a drugstore product. I give this four stars. I didn't give it five because I prefer high-end like MAC. It comes with a mirror and a little sponge puff; which is great for on- the- go touch-ups! It has a sturdy container and the lid is still intact; Meaning it has not detached from the bottom portion. I don't like to use powder and this is perfect because it's a very light. It looks white in the container. But does not really show up white on my face. I like to apply it with the little sponge that it comes with and then use a brush. Dust off any extra. I have used it even when I'm not wearing any other makeup just to cover up any redness. After applying it does not look cakey. I recommend this product.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,180 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder uploaded by Tiffany S.
For a drugstore setting powder, this is AMAZING! It's affordable, doesn't leave a white residue on your face, and your can use very little so it lasts forever!!
Kenzie H.
West Point, UT
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder uploaded by Kenzie H.
I have tried many powders and this one is the most affordable that ACTUALLY works. I’ve tried so many other brands that are WAY MORE EXPENSIVE and nothing beats this! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and really does the job. I’ve never looked cakey or found that lines pop up and make it look bad throughout the day. I absolutely love this product!
Juanita M.
Stigler, OK
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder uploaded by Juanita M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great to set makeup and blur those fine lines we all get after 30 or so. Does not look cakey or feel heavy at all. Not much of a scent for those concerned with such things. Cruelty free and vegan which I love. I love elf products for that and their quality as well. Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder
Amalia C.
N Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Compré este polvo porque necesitaba uno y pues e.l.f es una de mis marcas favoritas y no había probado el polvo. Me gusta, es transparente no deja el rostro blanco y sí sella bastante bien el maquillaje en dependencia de qué brocha uses o qué esponja. Trae su espejo es genial eso, pero se levanta la parte del polvo como si tuviera una esponja abajo pero está vacío, parece que es un área para que pongas una esponja pero no la trae, sólo eso no me gusta, por eso le doy 3 estrellas porque me confunde esa parte de abajo, no sé si le falta la esponja o simplemente no la incluyen. El precio está bien y es una marca cruelty free.
Darian C.
Sperry
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder uploaded by Darian C.
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder uploaded by Darian C.
I love it! It works pretty good and it's affordable I don't have alot of money to spend I only wish that had a little stronger hold! That's pretty much the only problem I have with it! But I definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura G.
South St Paul, MN
il y a 2 ans
Elf Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder - anyone familiar with the finish and feel of this product, I was a little hesitant to buy it today
Donna O. il y a 2 ans
I just started using this (compact version) and like it as much as I did Make Up Forever HD, as I'm 71 and have normal to dry skin I only use it to set my concealer. It has a mat finish and is colorless, as far as feel, it is finely milled so feels very light on your skin.