BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Nourishing Night Cream is the perfect formula to nourish your skin. The soothing cream is filled with skin hydrating ingredients that are infused from jojoba, aloe, cucumber, and shea butter.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How To Use:

1. Massage a small amount of cream over the face and neck.
  2. Use after your nightly face cleanse along with the illuminating eye cream for best results.

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates!

1.76 Oz./50g
Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol

• Never used this product , Does this makes your skin dry ?...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for something like this for a while now...2 Answers
  • Has anybody with oily skin tried it3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Nourishing Night Cream
  • "It's really moisturizing and hydrating. I love it. Really cheap which is a bonus " in 89 reviews
  • "This is the best night cream I've ever used! I have very dry skin and most night creams still feel heavy and greasy, but not this one. It soaks into the skin very quickly and goes on more like a gel. My face feels so soft!!!! " in 38 reviews
  • " This low price high-quality eye cream is a must buy. If feels like the best thing you've done to your skin in a long time you will not regret buying it I have sensitive skin and it was very gentle even around my eye area " in 26 reviews
Savannah G.
I've been using this for about a week now. I love E.L.F. products, but this was my first time using the night cream and I love it. I've been looking for a new moisturizer as I just didn't think I was getting enough moisture from the one I've used for years. I've heard you should switch these things up occasionally anyways as your skin gets "used to" it if you use one kind for a long time and the effectiveness will wear off. So I switched to e.l.f. Cosmetics Nourishing Night Cream. I love it. The packaging is wonderful. I love the jar it comes in and it comes full to the brim not missing a fourth of it like how some creams come. A little goes a long way. I was used to globbing my previous moisturizer on but I don't have to with this. Its soooo soft and moisturizing and keeps my skin moisturized. I've noticed a marked improvement in the softness of my skin. Also, my previous moisturizer was much more expensive than this and I'm liking the quality of this E.L.F. night cream so much more. You cannot ask for more when it comes to the great price, quantity, and wonderful quality of this product. I'm definitely a fan! You won't be disappointed.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I have been using this for less than a week so far and I'm really liking the results. I do only use it at night but I combine it with my [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-illuminating-eye-cream]. During the day I use [product:l'oréal-paris-hydra-genius-daily-liquid-care---normal/dry-skin]. I'm looking for a new day moisturizer since I don't think the one I'm using is working well enough (should have bought the extra dry skin formula). This has significantly improved howbmoisturized my skin is at night and throughout the day. I really enjoy the fact that it includes tea tree oil since I know that it will only help my occasional breakouts which tend to only pop up in the morning. it provides a tingling sensation when you apply it as well. Some might not like that it smells minty because of that but I really like it plus it goes away once it sinks in.
Rachel S.
Bakersfield, CA
If you're looking for an affordable and clean ingredient lotion, this is a good one. It's not heavy on the skin, very light weight, moisturizing, but I wouldn't call it a night cream. I preferred to use it under a heavier lotion. I use this at night, and in the morning. It smells clean, and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I have extremely dry skin so this didn't do much for me but still, a great product. I compare it to neutragena hydroboost gel.
maggie f.
Honestly one of the best moisturizer I have used in ages! It does come in only one size (1.76 oz) for $12 but a little bit goes a long way! I have have been using this product nightly for the past month and my skin looks SO much healthier. I have very sensitive skin and was a bit worried trying a different moisturizer but I was very pleasantly surprised that this works so well! Definitely recommend for anyone in need of a moisturizer! e.l.f. Cosmetics Nourishing Night Cream
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I absolutely love this stuff. It's the only facial moisturizer I use now. It's great for dry skin, which I have more than enough of, and I love that it's a water based product. It's great for sensitive skin. I don't just use it at night either, I use it any time during the day that my face needs a little moisture.
Kathryn M.
Wellington
I got this product yesterday. I was not sure how I would like it. Just woke up and my skin is so soft. It's light, yet moisturizing. The smell isn't over powering. And it applied like silk. I am so happy with this, I hope I continue to love it through the end of the jar.
Virginia G.
Gainesville, FL
Super great cream. I have repurchased this about 3 times. I use it every night and can really see a difference. Not oily but very hydrating and cooling. It’s really amazing for the price! I have recommended this to a few friends and now they love it too!
Alyssa M.
I have to say for this being an elf brand I absolutely love this product it goes on so soft it leaves your skin feeling hydrated it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy for Elf doing a overnight product skin care line I think the stuff is the bomb.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
I really wish this worked for me! It moisturized really well since I have drier skin in the winter. But I think this breaks me out. I started getting small red bumps on my face after I started using this consistently and they went away a week or so after I stopped using this. I also didn’t really like the smell of this product but it disappeared after this is applied to the skin. I also really loved the packaging on this. If you also have sensitive skin this might not work for you.
Jasmin C.
Dayton, OH
I didn't notice a super huge difference in my skin immediately after using this. However, for the price I would say that it was worth the money for a sleeping pack that you can use more often without having to worry about going through a really expensive product too quickly.
Emily B.
Sheboygan, WI
Does it work on sensitive skin?
Kalliyana V.
Stockton, CA
Never used this product , Does this makes your skin dry ? How does this feel on your skin after using it ?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Has anybody with oily skin tried it
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Es buena esta crema elf
B B.
Newcastle
I've been looking for something like this for a while now, is it any good for oily skin?