Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil

Nourishing Facial Oil

How does this compare to the The Ordinary rose hip oil?
Hi! Does it cause breakouts?
Does anyone had any breakout using it? Is it hydrating and can resolve flaking at the sides of nose and mouth?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil!
Mary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil uploaded by Mary L.
Love!!!! I use this sometimes on my dry days as a makeup primer. I tend to avoid it on my nose and forehead but makes all the difference on my chin, around my mouth, and under my eyes. I got it for $10 on Amazon and will be repurchasing. A little goes a long way.
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: CVS
Hear me out, if you are looking for an oil that does the job while being on a budget this is your guy! I needed a facial oil to apply before my makeup since my face is so dry so I decided to try this one. I was skeptical because it was on the cheaper side but it worked so good.
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
I was happy surprised by this oil. My dry skin was needing something extra to help hydrate it. This oil works good to sooth my skin at the end of the day living here in the dry desert. It absorbed very well and there was no sign of having used it in the morning.
Ann B.
Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil uploaded by Ann B.
This is a really nice facial oil at a great price. No essential oils or fragrance, less than ten dollars. It’s a bit of a drier oil - not as hydrating as say TO Rosehip oil or Josie Maran argan for examples, but some with oily skin will likely find those heavy and be looking for something like this. Highly recommend.
Micaela C.
salina ks
Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil uploaded by Micaela C.
Purchased at: Target
I think this product is was good I like it because it’s make your face so smooth and suave
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil uploaded by Mary F.
Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil uploaded by Mary F.
An exceptionally good facial oil especially for the price point. It really nourishes the skin also leaving a slight glow after application. Your skin doesn’t look super oily and the product absorbs well into the skin. A little goes a long way with this facial oil. My skin made a drastic change in a positive way when I started using this oil. I was seriously surprised at how good this facial oil from elf really was and like I said it is only eight dollars which is mind blowing. I also use it on the lips when I want some extra hydration it does wonders for dry lips. My lipstick looks so smooth and beautiful when I apply it afterwards. I also use it as a primer for my makeup and my makeup turns out looking so beautiful and flawless. Such a good product Elf....
Hanna H.
Mc Leansville, NC
Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil uploaded by Hanna H.
Elf Cosmetics Nourishing Facial Oil I was a little bit weary of using a face oil since I have oily skin, however this face oil is amazing!! Its fast drying an doesn't leave my skin greasy. I use 4 drops morning an evening after my moisturizer. And I use my jade roller to roll it in so it absorbs quickly. This oil has rosehip seed oil, jojoba oil , rose an avocado which are all great for your skin! At $10 a bottle this product is a steal! And I would highly recommend it an any other ELF products!
Darly R.
North Port, FL
I recently starting adding a few drops of this oil into my skincare routine. I hate the feeling of oils in my face, but this oil feels very light weight, it does absorb Into the skin fast. It feels so moisturizing. It states you can add it to your foundation but if your oily skin I would not recommend but definitely into your night skincare routine.
brenda R.
Lenexa, KS
Honestly, this oil is nothing special to me. For reference, I have extremely dry skin and I often get dry patches & eczema all over my face and my body. I've used better oils, so it's really hard to impress me when I use a new one and this one is mediocre at best. I like to use it at night to switch up my routine, and sometimes under my makeup as part of a primer depending on foundation. It's okay, it's affordable, just not super exciting to me.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love the feel of this oil. I mixed it with the ELF hello hydration moisturizer and my face is so soft and does not feel greasy.