MakeupEyeEyeshadowe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick

Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick

No Budge Shadow Stick

How do these compare to the Laura Mercier shadow sticks ?
Love this!!! Great for travel, pigmented enough for me too! Love how easily accessible I can buy this and very very affordable.
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick!
Linda F.
Muncy, PA
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by Linda F.
Seriously. I wear this every day. I kept seeing ads for the Thrive shadow sticks and really really wanted to buy one, but could not bring myself to spend that kind of money on eyeshadow. I figured I’d try the elf version, since it’s dramatically more affordable. I ended up getting 3 different colors I like it so much. It’s subtle. The texture is fabulous. This and mascara and my eyes are done. I’m obsessed.
Amanda J.
Riverside, CA
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by Amanda J.
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by Amanda J.
I really enjoy the new Mint Melt collection of these shadow sticks. I also got the color Midnight Sapphire and I have to say I’ll probably end up getting more. They truly don’t budge. They go on very creamy and soft and have a short time for you to move them around before they set completely. I recommend them and with the price there’s no question.
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by Jessica M.
I bought Perfect Pearl and Bronze Metal. The bronze goes on smoothly, blends easily and makes my hazel green eyes pop! It’s just as good as Laura Mercier eye caviar which is five times as expensive. The Perfect Pearl wasn’t great. It’s lightly pigmented and doesn’t even look like you put it on. I tried layering it but to no avail. I might try another darker shade next.
Nicole R.
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: ULTA
TikTok made me do it once again. And it definitely didn’t let me down! This PERFECT PEARL shadow stick was so gorgeous, creamy like butter, goes light or heavy and it’s so easy to work with. I couldn’t help myself and used it a little every wear on my face, like a highlighter moment plus eye shadow! Although I had to order them in 3 different orders due to some being out of stock because of the tend, I was ok with that. It gave me time to actually use them instead of swatching them on my hand/arm. Definitely 10/10 and worth the wait, if they’re out of stock and super affordable!! Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick
Samantha H.
Peoria, AZ
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by Samantha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product! It’s now in my every day makeup routine and I think it was only $5! It’s easy to apply and it lasts all day long without smearing. Will be buying more colors!
A R.
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by A R.
I purchased the champagne crystal to use as an eye brightener - it does that! It’s really nice and easy to use/glide. However, it is not a no budge shadow as it claims. I’m okay with that for what I use it for and the price point - you can’t beat it. Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick
Sarah K.
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by Sarah K.
I'm loving the new e.l.f no budge eye shadow sticks! They're incredibly pigmented and go on so smooth. They have a great color range for all different types of makeup looks. I highly recommend these and would definitely buy these again!
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by Amber G.
Very pretty colors! This is a nice formula, glides on smoothly, and gives a nice shine. It isn’t all day lasting, but it does last a good amount of time.
Katie B.
South Elgin, IL
Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick uploaded by Katie B.
This eye shadow truly doesn't budge. Its super easy to apply. You literally draw it on like a crayon and blend it out if needed. Plus affordable as always!
Jessica B.
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These aren't bad considering how cheap they are. They aren't as good as some of the of the higher priced brands but they are still nice. I would recommend if you are looking for something low priced or something to make your eye look take less time while still looking beautiful. Elf Cosmetics No Budge Shadow Stick