MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow Palettese.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Was thinking about getting this for everyday looks. Is it pigmented enough? Is there a lot of fall out?
Is this pigmented?? Buildable??
Do the colours apply well?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
My go to everyday eyeshadow palette. Includes both matte, and shimmer shadows. Shadows are nicely pigmented, and very build able. Super affordable. Purchased product from elfcosmetics.com. Would definitely buy this item again! in reviews
Great neutral palette. There are 10 shades 5 that are matte and 5 that are shimmer. I like to use the shimmer shades on my lids, but also as a highlighter because they are so buttery and glide on so smooth. Definitely a must have and every girl should have it!in reviews
Southington, CT
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sarah L.
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sarah L.
Great for every day use, I’m big into three color combinations and all of them look great with each other. The colors are strong on light skin, I can’t speak to darker skin tones. I use elf eyeshadow almost exclusively because of how cheap it is and the colors.
San Antonio, TX
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kiley B.
Purchased at: Target
I’m obsessed with buying eyeshadow. I really like this one because the colors are still fun but more on the natural side. #PaletteLove
Morrow, GA
Norcross, GA
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Shawanda W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this on sale & got it for my birthday a little over a month ago. The packaging is cute. I haven’t used it yet because I have a few other palettes to get through first 😊
Central Sq, NY
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Julie H.
Great colors, and long lasting. Almost all colors have a nice shimmer them! Great price, purchased right at ealmart on sale $5 can't beat it.
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
This is a good beginner palette because of the neutral colors. This is amazing for an everyday, natural look. I think the eyeshadow palette could be more pigmented but that’s why its a good starter product. I loved it so much, I ended up buying another one to gift to a friend!
Slidell, LA
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amelia D.
So I got this as a complimentary try from E.L.F. Cosmetics. This was the first eyeshadow palette I got from elf. I used their camo concealer but I hadn’t try anything else of their until I got this palette! I tried it out and I was happy with it but I didn’t know all the little treat to really make it stand out. I knew it could be even more so I decided to watching a few tutorials. Once I did that I tried it out again and I haven’t looked back! This makeup line is just as good as the ones you’re paying triple for! If you’re looking for a more natural look don’t use primer and when you finish spray setting mist! If you want to make a statement use the putty eye primer it’s going to give you a completely different look and if you have hooded eyes like me you’re going to want the putty eye primer every time you put eyeshadow on! It makes all the difference in the world for hooded eyes! Back to the palette..after you primer do your thing if you feel like you need it to be a little more simply use your finger or spray your brush with your setting mist it’s going to pick up the color and your going to be one happy beauty! The texture of eyeshadow is super soft which makes blending the colors so much easier. The color pigment is absolutely beautiful in this palette! The colors can be worn by everyone these colors look amazing on everyone!! I highly suggest you give it a try you’re going to love it! Don’t let the price scare you off! I think this palette is $10.00. If you don’t like it at least you won’t be out a lot of money. Just remember everyone has different skin types so what works for me may not work for you! If you have any questions hit your girl up! Stay Flawless My Beauties!! I would so appreciate a follow and I’ll send you one back!!
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Paige J.
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Paige J.
Elf Cosmetics Need It Nude Eyeshadow Palette- This eye palette is okay for the price, but it definitely isn’t my favorite. The metallics are nice and a creamy formula, but mattes you really have to build up. They are not very pigmented at all. They are just sooo patchy. Even the metallics are patchy too. Not to mention, the packaging is just awful. The pans always fall out and are at risk of breaking. It also just feels extremely cheap. But this is a decent everyday palette if you don’t mind.
Farmington, MI
I use this palette for almost every nude look I'm trying to achieve. It is perfect for almost every eye color and is easy to apply. It defineitly compares closely to the Naked palettes but for $30-40 less which is a huge bonus! I would totally buy this product again!
Louisville, Ky
The colors in this palette are decently pigmented. I love natural colors and this has all the colors one could need. Its a good price for the value but I think it would be nice if they threw some shimmery ones in there too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Humble , TX